[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Should I be in blood or sand stance? Also what Pantheon selections?
Dernière édition par DFA1, le 23 mai 2021 19:53:51
"
PerkyPsycho a écrit :
Useless in boss fights. Clear speed is ok without it.
Id aim for rare chest with -mana and crit. If you're willing to invest more, search for elevated version for stun "immunity" and more crit or additional curse so you can use vulnerability + assassin's mark on rings.

Yeah ended up buying this and haven't looked back, 10/10
"
DFA1 a écrit :

Blood for boss fights. Sand for additional defense and AoE while mapping. I was always in blood stance so i guess it doesnt really matter at some point.

Soul of Arakaali + Shakari to make Poison/Chaos DoT hurt less.
Can someone tell me if avoiding elemental ailments is worth grabbing? (specifically the crystal skin nodes) and capping it through gear, giving up some life passives if dots and such are a big weakness to the build? (esp if im bad at flask immune uptime)
Not worth it. You can cap chaos resist if you replace "the surrender" and "circle of guilt" with nicely rolled rares. Its more damage and defences but can be expensive.
Dernière édition par PerkyPsycho, le 24 mai 2021 18:45:43
Btw. im gifting nice body armour and 240 pdps paradoxica to someone who needs it for the build. I will trust you it will not be sold for exalteds.

Do you still have or have u gave away already o.0
"
username92 a écrit :
Do you still have or have u gave away already o.0

Sent you private message. Just contact me IGN.
Awesome dude, thank you! :)
Dernière édition par username92, le 24 mai 2021 21:22:23
"
DFA1 a écrit :

Use sand stance while fighting mobs, so you get the arena challenger buff, and with onslaught, you can move very fast. Use the blood stance when you facing boss only
BRUH MOMENT

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires