[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
YungSlickSloth a écrit :
I'm thinking to change Summon Ice golem into Immortal Call for survivability, gonna test it later.

I've got both linked to CWDT. Immortal call is quite useful especially in ultimatums and it has high uptime. Ice golem on the other hand dies to almost anything and is quite situational. Immortal Call is definitely the way to go.

[edit]I had a brainfart, I've got molten shell not immortal call. Still, any guard skill is great.
Dernière édition par piszczel, le 20 mai 2021 10:21:44

Loving the build so far, Managed to craft this bad boy, Just linked it so cant wait to use it.
question, how to can have the mana for all buffs (blood and sand/herald of purity/pride/precision (lv1)/ dread banner)

the only solution im doing right now is mana resered in circle of guilt (purity), but i want to upgrade some stuff :/and dont have the mana for cast enduring cry (23 mana) and i have life 14-16 mana pool.
"
vegamegagf a écrit :
question, how to can have the mana for all buffs (blood and sand/herald of purity/pride/precision (lv1)/ dread banner)

the only solution im doing right now is mana resered in circle of guilt (purity), but i want to upgrade some stuff :/and dont have the mana for cast enduring cry (23 mana) and i have life 14-16 mana pool.

Drop Precision
What's a good helmet enchant in this build? I'm running "Blood and Sand has 40% increased buff effect", but not sure if that's something I want to keep. I'm a fairly new player so don't have any idea about what's good in a Cyclone build.
"
Mikionate a écrit :
What's a good helmet enchant in this build? I'm running "Blood and Sand has 40% increased buff effect", but not sure if that's something I want to keep. I'm a fairly new player so don't have any idea about what's good in a Cyclone build.

15% increased cyclone speed is the best enchant. But it's hard to get, and to be honest any enchant which buffs your skills will be good.
I cant use all my mana reserved auras. Can someone check out my build and help me fix it?

https://pastebin.com/mnDRYvcp
"
Vistanx a écrit :
I cant use all my mana reserved auras. Can someone check out my build and help me fix it?

https://pastebin.com/mnDRYvcp

Keep precision at level 1 or turn it off. It's a super common mistake
"
vegamegagf a écrit :

You cast enduring cry with life, enduring cry linked to lifetap support
BRUH MOMENT
I think the issue here is actually that one of his aura is linked to a support gem. In this case, pride linked to maim support.

I’ve made that same mistake more than once too. You basically want one of your gear piece to have only 3 linked slots and a single slot for the 5th aura alone.

OP’s post could use a big bold warning saying:

MAKE SURE YOUR AURAS ARE NOT LINKED TO ANY SUPPORT GEM AND THAT PRECISION STAYS AT LEVEL 1!!!
Dernière édition par Geoffrois, le 21 mai 2021 09:38:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires