[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Does anyone run this build with cluster jewels? I'm really enjoying this build but was wondering if it could benefit from them since we have easy access to incorporate some.
Hi!

Your build is awesome. I did a earthquake version. Clear speed and sustain is very good. But i dont know how to deal if stationary Bosses. Everythink is ok when they move, but when they stand it took me too long :*(
What helm enchant is best for this?
absolutely enjoying the build.
Got some Exalts from selling the equipment from another char, since I wanted to experiment with some builds this league.

3 builds later nothing was satisfying, but this build rocks!

Got like 20 Exalt to spend, what should be my next upgrade?
I think I could use some more boss damage and something against damage over time.
Hi,

I'm enjoying this build on standard using some legacy items. However, it says my impale chance is 40%. How do I get it to 100?

Here is my gear. I got currency to spend so wondering where I can improve in areas other than getting the impale watcher's eye.

Wondering if Assassin Mark on ring is better than Vuln and not interested in explode chest mod as this character is more for bossing than quick mapping.

My jewels are basically life and res with a little damage if I can afford it.
Can someone help me? I've grinded a ton this league, and built up this character, with what I think is some pretty expensive gear. However, I still feel pretty fragile, in particular against the awakener. I saw a video showcasing him just tanking the hits from a8 in phase3 and not having an issue, but today, I lost all portals against him.

This is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/assDxK57

Also, you can see my gear on my account. Depending on when you click on it, I've been swapping between abyssus/devotos and headhunter/ryslathas depending if im normal mapping or doing an endgame boss. Well, I'll just quick link my gear.

But any help is very appreciated, I was really attracted to this build because of the tankiness.

Gear:
Spoiler
"
BlueBZS a écrit :
Can someone help me? I've grinded a ton this league, and built up this character, with what I think is some pretty expensive gear. However, I still feel pretty fragile, in particular against the awakener. I saw a video showcasing him just tanking the hits from a8 in phase3 and not having an issue, but today, I lost all portals against him.

This is my pob:

Also, you can see my gear on my account. Depending on when you click on it, I've been swapping between abyssus/devotos and headhunter/ryslathas depending if im normal mapping or doing an endgame boss. Well, I'll just quick link my gear.

But any help is very appreciated, I was really attracted to this build because of the tankiness.

Gear:
Spoiler

Frankly I don't see why you lack survivability, but I do see where you can get more DPS:
Better Paradoxica (180+ DPS) and reroll the mods on Ryslatha. You should get significant increases, so less time spend with the boss - less potential damage
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
"
BloodlustAlpaca a écrit :
What helm enchant is best for this?

#% increased Cyclone Attack Speed
#% increased Cyclone Damage

Are the best, but Abyssus like that costs 30 ex+ and doesn't give you all that much dps so it is one of the last upgrades
"
Kojack37 a écrit :
Hi,

I'm enjoying this build on standard using some legacy items. However, it says my impale chance is 40%. How do I get it to 100?

Here is my gear. I got currency to spend so wondering where I can improve in areas other than getting the impale watcher's eye.

Wondering if Assassin Mark on ring is better than Vuln and not interested in explode chest mod as this character is more for bossing than quick mapping.

My jewels are basically life and res with a little damage if I can afford it.

Dont see any problems with your block. Probably some problem in configuration of your pob

The cheapest upgrade I see is Circle of guilt with increased global physical damage and/or % life.
Curse ring is really bad. I think you can get a better one for little investments
You may want to divine your ryslatha - a lot of dmg potential there.
Higher dps Paradoxica adds surprisingly a lot of dmg
Seems that you dont have enough accuracy so may want to get that on your gloves. It also adds surprisingly a lot of dmg.

Also a lot of dmg lost in gems. Get lvl 21 cyclone and check awakened brutality and awakened melee phys
Dernière édition par PvNKruger, le 10 nov. 2020 11:38:06
"
BlueBZS a écrit :

This is my pob:

Gear:
Spoiler

You should be able to survive one hit but Sirus is more of a mechanical boss. Just takes some time to master the movement.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires