[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

On the POB where do the Power Charges come from?

Damn this build cheap. 10ex to hit 5 mil dps. My weapon for my zombie necro last league cost 10+ex to craft another 6 ex for empower lvl 4 to get probable 4mil dps.

Looking at the gear its a bunch of stuff I would just sell to vendor. Really looking forward to playing it. Whirlwind Barb was my favorite Diablo 2 class.
"
Deathisnear24 a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Deathisnear24 a écrit :
Is there a reason you specifically pick Wasp Nest over another cheap unique one handed weapon?

Did you mean to post anything? I don't see anything in your reply.

Haha my bad, must've clicked something wrong.

The reason why I use Wasp Nest over other uniques is because Wasp Nest has the highest DPS for this build except for the Scourge Claw. But the Scourge Claw is more expensive and harder to acquire.
"
GoobDBZ a écrit :
On the POB where do the Power Charges come from?

Damn this build cheap. 10ex to hit 5 mil dps. My weapon for my zombie necro last league cost 10+ex to craft another 6 ex for empower lvl 4 to get probable 4mil dps.

Looking at the gear its a bunch of stuff I would just sell to vendor. Really looking forward to playing it. Whirlwind Barb was my favorite Diablo 2 class.

It was 10ex mid league last league. The prices will variate this league obviously. And acquiring such gear as I have can be easy or it can be proven difficult. But honestly with a EXTREME BUDGET it can easily get 2m+ DPS as well.

The Power Charges come from the Assassins Mark curse on hit Ring I was using :)
meh, i dont like claw as weapon...
sword isnt use on this build?
Hey, so I'm pretty new (Metamorph was my first league). Could you explain some of the gem levels being <20? Why are Brutality and Maim Supports 19, for example? I understand why the Cast When Damage Taken setup might want to be particular with their levels, but not anything else. Thanks! <3
What weapons do you use before the claws? 60 level -
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
cemtou a écrit :
Hi there,

Watch the build video on youtube and checked here as well and I made up mind about starting cyc champ but if it's really okay can you make addition to your guide for the people in my experience level which is low.

Due to not able to use cyc till 28 so can you briefly explain gem progress onwards to end game? This will really help me and it may other people as well. Thanks bunch

I am currently working on a quick "League Starting with this Build" video. But it will not contain gem setups for leveling, as I have kind of limited time to make this video. It will contain general information for league starting and progressing with this build into maps.

Scratch that. I made a new entries in the "Leveling Guide" section and "League Starting Guide" section.

Now there is a lot more information for both leveling and league starting with this build.

First of all thanks a lot for the detailed leveling guide really much appreciated it. I was looking for some other builds to get leveling done tried yours last night and frost blade went so smooth with ancestral really good map clearing for early delirium encounters really loved it. Little bit mana hungry but can't complain about it.

Also I really loved the blade storm transition before 5L cyc really nice clearing speed and less mana issues with it thanks for that too.

Also congratz on featuring in LiftingNerdBro's league starter guide. Hope to see you on stream and support your hardwork.

Lastly I have a question about Precision;

"
Precision
Now grants 20% increased Critical Strike Chance to you and nearby allies at gem level 1 (from 40%), up to 58% at gem level 20 (from 59%).

Due to this early level nerf do you still think worth keeping Precision? Or maybe just use it till we get bloond and sand + flesh and stone auras or something?

Gl with loots and not dying too much :D
Dernière édition par cemtou, le 13 mars 2020 06:34:00
Right so how you're dealing with mana on start?

Now we don't have that plate -15 mana cost so what's the drill for league starters cyclone?
"
leonSans a écrit :
meh, i dont like claw as weapon...
sword isnt use on this build?
You can find lots of cyclone builds using swords, they just won't have the instaleech the Bloodseeker offers this build so completely remove a fundamental defensive layer. At that point, you're looking for a different build rather than a different weapon.
"
n0rek84 a écrit :
Right so how you're dealing with mana on start?

Now we don't have that plate -15 mana cost so what's the drill for league starters cyclone?
everything is written in the guide’s description, did you read it at all?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires