[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Thanks for the build!
Probably tomorrow I will start a new league for them)
Is it possible to somehow change the main bunch to clean the blight map? The build has a very small AOE. Damage - a lot. But just do not have time everywhere)
Is there a reason you specifically pick Wasp Nest over another cheap unique one handed weapon?
Dernière édition par Deathisnear24, le 12 mars 2020 17:55:56
"
Lyneia a écrit :
Knowing new jewels/notables like Run Through, why don't use sword/axe instead of claw ?

The real reason why I am using Claw is really because of the Instant Leech of Bloodseeker to make it facetank certain things very easily. Second thing is because its pretty cheap and actually can push your DPS really nicely. And last is that the annoint is cheap and really strong as well.
"
SeeToSky a écrit :
and if replaced The Wasp nest with Touch of Anguish Imperial Claw ?

According to PoB its a 70k downgrade to use Touch of Anguish. But too be honest 70k isn't much. So you are free to use that one if you want. It's still a good option :)
"
Deathisnear24 a écrit :
Is there a reason you specifically pick Wasp Nest over another cheap unique one handed weapon?
"
stick111 a écrit :
Thanks for the build!
Probably tomorrow I will start a new league for them)
Is it possible to somehow change the main bunch to clean the blight map? The build has a very small AOE. Damage - a lot. But just do not have time everywhere)

This is something I will tinker with this league. I want to increase the Map Clear Speed potential. Bigger AoE and faster speed overall. I will keep updating the build as I play it and tinker around.

One thing you can do is that you can swap out Melee Physical Support for Pulverise. It's a dps loss but the DPS is still good enough. You can gem swap if you want for bosses and map clearing.
Hi Bergerbrush!

First of all thanks for the build!

I'm just curious, whatching your videos your cyclone AOE looks bigger than other cyclone builds. is this correct? or is just a visual effect or I'm missing something?
"
Sanfear a écrit :
Hi Bergerbrush!

First of all thanks for the build!

I'm just curious, whatching your videos your cyclone AOE looks bigger than other cyclone builds. is this correct? or is just a visual effect or I'm missing something?

The AoE on my Cyclone isn't actually that big. I am looking to improve this build on Map Clearing Speed which means the AoE and just general movement speed I guess. The DPS and tankiness is more than fine.

Currently it's still a great league starter and can easily do all content. But yeah, with Delirium League being about keeping up with the fog in maps. I wanna make it zoom a bit more and will work on that during the league :)
Thank you for your prompt reply Bergerbrush!
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Deathisnear24 a écrit :

Did you mean to post anything? I don't see anything in your reply.
Dernière édition par Deathisnear24, le 12 mars 2020 21:26:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires