[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Hello, this jewel seems be extremely good with your build, but I need your opinion. Thanks in advance!

Fuel the Fight and Hit and Run are really bad sadly :p
Literally spent all day working on updating the Build Thread here instead of actually playing the game. Looked through every individual node from cluster jewels in PoB and made a rank tier list.

Anyway ya'll. CLUSTER JEWEL UPDATE IS OUT! New section called "Cluster Jewels" packed with information about cluster jewels, new skill tree for us and what nodes are good/bad and where to get them.
Thank you very much for the dedication Berg :)

One thing.. in your stream you´ve said "Master of Metal" is not important early on but in your guide it´s on first position ^^
Dernière édition par Kirby1978, le 15 mars 2020 18:16:50
Hey boss plz check the new jewel passive "quick and deadly". Looks really interesting. I was thinking why not 1 foil and the claw? I mean srsly we only use 4 mediocre specific passives for claws. Plus we get some weapon range. What are your thouts?

oh boy.. lucky ~50 fus 6link then this

enjoying the league start lol

had a question about movement speed while cycloning, is there a way to make if faster wihtout sacrificing gear slots?
Dernière édition par fGravity, le 15 mars 2020 18:56:08
Edit: Reading is hard. Missed something.
Dernière édition par Infernonyc, le 15 mars 2020 19:40:34
"
fGravity a écrit :

oh boy.. lucky ~50 fus 6link then this

enjoying the league start lol

had a question about movement speed while cycloning, is there a way to make if faster wihtout sacrificing gear slots?

Is that armour ilvl85? And nice gear btw! :)

Sadly Champion ascendancy doesn't really allow for much Clear Speed. It gives us excellent defensive layers and a ton of DPS.

If you want more Movement Speed you'll need to get good boots and try to get movement speed things on Cluster Jewels, for example Combat Rhythm :)
Yup its ilvl85

not sure how rare the mod is but i got the base for 1ex and clicked with chaos 2 times:)
Dernière édition par fGravity, le 15 mars 2020 20:05:21
hey why claws and not swords ?

whats the big difference
Fellow champion here just want to say good guide and appreciate your efforts on the breakdown of the cluster jewels.

Maybe when you have time you can try to add in the kind of small passives ideally to go with for each cluster jewel and also further breakdown the cluster jewel nodes in large / medium / small for this build.

Cheers !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires