[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
TomekSzymek a écrit :
Hey, is there a PoB for 3.12 somewhere?

Still waiting for PoB update itself... Need to know the precise numbers of Poachers Mark~

Until then there is no real changes tbh

would it go on cwdt?
So I don't feel like my dps is that great. Anyone able to look and see what I should focus next on upgrading or if there's something I'm possibly doing wrong? Feel like I've followed everything to the T so far.

Switch from sand to blood for single target dps, drop totems, etc.

Character name: PatSajakSpin
"
Thorhald a écrit :
So I don't feel like my dps is that great. Anyone able to look and see what I should focus next on upgrading or if there's something I'm possibly doing wrong? Feel like I've followed everything to the T so far.

i think your profile is on private
"
jjmccaw a écrit :
"
Thorhald a écrit :

Shoot sorry, it's public now.
Recommendation for new players, grab the Replica Allure for this build. It synergizes with the Champion Taunt on Hit very well, and dps isn't bad; and its cheap, this was 1c.

Dernière édition par Draconas19, le 24 sept. 2020 11:08:25
"
Thorhald a écrit :
"
jjmccaw a écrit :
"
Thorhald a écrit :

Shoot sorry, it's public now.

did you try abyssus? it adds insane damage and with blood seeker insta leech survivability isn't bad. might be worth trying
"
Thorhald a écrit :

A crit flask would add some damage too.
"
destis a écrit :

Hi,

How would a complete newb in crafting (havent really crafted anything yet) would start to craft towards something like the claws you did? What are the steps? (like really 0 knowledge here)

Hey! Unfortunately, unless you can get a time machine to play Harvest league again it would take astronomical luck to make a claw like that again. (Like winning the lottery or getting struck by lightning odds.)

It would be best to just set a live search for a t1/t2 phys base with an open prefix and bench craft.
livejamie
so i've been running with stampede boots which is nice for QoL. i'm playing around with the numbers and think we can anoint them with a -mana reserve node (-6%) which i think allows us to still have some mana for cyclone but can let us switch to pride without -15. will need to move to spirit void for extra leech i think, but the math looks to work out.
Update #2

NEW 3.12 POB - https://pastebin.com/2wtA56dK

Not really many changes except for Poachers Mark replacement in the 4-Link Totem Setup.

Also since PoB Fork haven't updated yet with Poachers Mark damage numbers I "fake added" Poachers Mark myself in one of the Steel Rings.
Dernière édition par Bergerbrush, le 26 sept. 2020 09:09:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires