[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

First, thank you for this guide, it's a very nice build, and has been super fun to play!

Just wanted to share a small tip, apologies if it has been mentioned before: I had some difficulty with Atziri/Uber Atziri, killing myself on her normal phase (not the mirror) due to her 2% phys reflect aura. I respec'd some life nodes to take the Risk Awareness wheel as well as Soul of Yugul for the duration of the fight. It's still uncomfortable but it works.

For those interested, my (almost) min/maxed gear, 12M+ Sirus DPS at lvl 98 (and much more with HH clear): https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/LtEmi/AttractiveRoombAH
Hi all! I got through about 40 pages of the thread, figured I would ask in case someone else has - and I just didn't see it.

Has haemophilia gloves been addressed? Brutality doesn't kill bleed as an ailment, and it gives us the bleed explosions. Since guide is going for spiked gloves, I wasn't sure if anyone has tried haemophilia for boosted clearspeed. I saw some minor discussion about the cluster gem explosions but that is tiny by comparison.

*Edit - also, I have never used an abyssus - does the phys liability essentially get offset by fortify buffs of Champion? seems like abyssus is a huge part of our damage.

Thanks in advance! Looking to run this for Heist.
Dernière édition par Aldenier, le 13 sept. 2020 19:43:59
First thanks for a great build, played it all Harvest league and had a blast!

With Harvest league over I decided to try and min/max a bit more with some clusters I had on standard(Deep Cuts). Managed to hit 26mill total dps and looking for tweaks/suggestions to see if I can get it higher, with my goal being 30mill total dps.

I know a good watchers eye would help but not in my budget. Also I'm not really sure what medium cluster would work in place of the stoic/precise focus I just happen to have laying around? And the claws I'm still working on using the crafting bench to hit a higher phy % but just waiting on more exalts.

Also this is only my second league and that skill tree is so large I'm not sure I have it setup in the best way. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/tBCaTseB
Dernière édition par UnknownContent, le 16 sept. 2020 17:45:14
I have looked over Patch Notes yesterday on Stream and I am now awaiting the PoB update with the new gems to look over the changes of this Build!

From what I can tell it seems that we got nothing but Buffs! But there will be some slight changes to the playstyle to utilize these strong buffs :)
Thank you for updating the build!

What do you think about new Punishment + Blasphemy as a budget option for a better clearspeed until explode chest?
Stay out of the shadows, playboy.
Killed my first Sirus and Uber elder with this build in Harvest so I'm of course happy. Hopefully Heist will be as successful.
Update #1

3.12 Heist League has made some massive changes to how Curses work and since we utilize Assassin's Mark these changes will also affect us. We will now use Assassin's Mark/Poacher's Mark in our setup earlier in the Budget/New Player Version or even later in the Experienced Player Version. The main change here is that we will lose a little bit of Clearing DPS but it will basicly be unnoticable and we will instead have to Self Cast Marks on Bosses for the Budget/Beginner Version.

Other than that the Build will basicly be the same, the major changes that will be coming will be to the Slayer Guide as I will update accordingly once the PoB update is out. But for League Starting both will be just the same as this guide is currently written.

Alternative Quality Gems section will be added as well once PoB update is out. There are several Gem Qualities that looks extremely interesting for us.
"
Zariel a écrit :
Thank you for updating the build!

What do you think about new Punishment + Blasphemy as a budget option for a better clearspeed until explode chest?

This could be an interesting setup but will lower your overall Clear DPS and especially lower your bossing DPS pretty severely.
what is meant by
We will now use Assassin's Mark/Poacher's Mark in our setup earlier in the Budget/New Player Version or even later in the Experienced Player Version

i didnt see AM/PM in the skills section? is it on an item perhaps that i'm missing?
"
jjmccaw a écrit :
what is meant by
We will now use Assassin's Mark/Poacher's Mark in our setup earlier in the Budget/New Player Version or even later in the Experienced Player Version

i didnt see AM/PM in the skills section? is it on an item perhaps that i'm missing?

The reason why it is not added yet is because I don't know specifically which one of these will be added since I don't have the information available in PoB yet. And I don't want to confuse too many people by adding 1-2 gems and then removing them after just 1 day.

For now it will basicly be the same Build/Char to 99% and you can use Assassin's Mark or Poacher's Mark on Single Target Bosses if you feel like it :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires