[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
SlothyLen a écrit :
I've been wondering, is it worth to change Bloodseeker somewhere in future for better rare claw? I've been using this build for this league and it's really fun. Nothing too crazy, but I managed to get 6m Shaper DPS according to PoB. But I realized, that even my weak rare claw would increase my dmg by another 1m DPS if used on Bloodseeker place. I know it has insta leech, but is it that much of difference?

I've played a bit with and without it, and I can definitely confirm things are much less stressful keeping it. You can go double rare to boost your damage quite a bit, but you will certainly die more often. As long as you don't get 1 shot (or ranged from off screen), it basically makes any amount of incoming damage irrelevant.
Errr I just started playing this build and sometimes when i go into some maps I cant facetank anyth other than whites and just get one shot instantly and all my resist are capped and above is ther any solutionn?
Hello boys need help, Atziri One shot me all time, what recomendations for this build?
"
DeltaKaiser a écrit :
Pretty much capped on what I can do, other than another Mirror Claw. Any other ideas?

Put my own spin on the build, got rage since it adds another 10M to my dps. Currently at 70M DPS, arround 80 with another claw.

https://pastebin.com/aipUC785

A question why you dont use Stampede boots w Claws of pride? is more dps in PoB than tailwinds
I just got kicked my ass by the eater of souls lvl 12 map.
I didn´t stand a chance and that´s quiet sobering.
"
Sefirotcler a écrit :
"
DeltaKaiser a écrit :
Pretty much capped on what I can do, other than another Mirror Claw. Any other ideas?

Put my own spin on the build, got rage since it adds another 10M to my dps. Currently at 70M DPS, arround 80 with another claw.

https://pastebin.com/aipUC785

A question why you dont use Stampede boots w Claws of pride? is more dps in PoB than tailwinds

I have both options and comparing these 2 options - I would say DPS feels the same in game, but Tailwind boots give you a liiiitle bit more map speed overall.
Hey Bergerbrush, just want to thank you for this great build!

I had so much fun this league, for the first time ever i reached lvl 100, i killed Uber Elder, Cortex, Sirius 8 , etc. At the end I've got 6,5k hp, Pride on 25% reservation (30%+15% Pride mana reduction + enlighten4), Aspect of Cat.

"
Mr_NObody9 a écrit :
Hey Bergerbrush, just want to thank you for this great build!

I had so much fun this league, for the first time ever i reached lvl 100, i killed Uber Elder, Cortex, Sirius 8 , etc. At the end I've got 6,5k hp, Pride on 25% reservation (30%+15% Pride mana reduction + enlighten4), Aspect of Cat.

Awesome to hear that man! :) Glad everything turned out so great for ya^^
Hi Bergerbrush,

I just took a look at your current POB and either I do not import my build properly or there is something very wrong with my build.

At level 91 my DPS is 120899 and yours is 1253549.
I know that there is a 5 level difference and you got better equip and more cluster jewels, but over million difference?

Why? What do I wrong?
"
Dreenan a écrit :
Hi Bergerbrush,

I just took a look at your current POB and either I do not import my build properly or there is something very wrong with my build.

At level 91 my DPS is 120899 and yours is 1253549.
I know that there is a 5 level difference and you got better equip and more cluster jewels, but over million difference?

Why? What do I wrong?

I have the same mate, asked this question earlier but noone answered :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires