Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
Shahared a écrit :

Life and another resistance would be nice, or if you are already res capped life and life/armor. If you have the currency you could also try to use an awakener orb to get the explosion mod on it for more clear speed.

Agree with the life + res (or life + life/armor), but do NOT use an awakener orb on that chest as it will break it. The +1 to socketed gems is also a warlod influence mod, so the awakener orb will pick one of the two influenced mods at random when creating the final item.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

I meant he could use an awakener orb on the explosion modded item, to get 'that' mod on 'this' chest.
Hi, thanks for the build. I was able to do 19/20 waves but died to Sirus A5. Any skills should be changed for the Sirus fight to make it easier? My flasks were low and Vaal Ancestral Warchief was useless...

My budget is 5ex. Any tips for gear improvement are much appreciated.

Thanks.
Dernière édition par Higuey, le 28 avr. 2020 23:03:05
"
Higuey a écrit :
Hi, thanks for the build. I was able to do 19/20 waves but died to Sirus A5. Any skills should be changed for the Sirus fight to make it easier? My flasks were low and Vaal Ancestral Warchief was useless...

My budget is 5ex. Any tips for gear improvement are much appreciated.

Thanks.

I would say get better wasp nest, maybe 30corrupt and the same goes for your bloodseeker.
Than better abyssus, with less damage taken 40/41% at max. and elusive and tailwind boots.
"
Shahared a écrit :
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
Shahared a écrit :

Life and another resistance would be nice, or if you are already res capped life and life/armor. If you have the currency you could also try to use an awakener orb to get the explosion mod on it for more clear speed.

Agree with the life + res (or life + life/armor), but do NOT use an awakener orb on that chest as it will break it. The +1 to socketed gems is also a warlod influence mod, so the awakener orb will pick one of the two influenced mods at random when creating the final item.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

I meant he could use an awakener orb on the explosion modded item, to get 'that' mod on 'this' chest.

Right, and like I said, that will more than likely break **this** chest, as the awakener orb will randomly pick one of the two warlord mods (the -15 mana or the +1 to socketed gems) and reroll all the other mods... so surely now you can see why it would not be a good idea?

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Can anyone take a look at my build and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Seem to be real squishy and damage is lacking. My single target is almost non existant.
"
Thyk a écrit :

What do you say guys? Map clear setup, got a boss killing setup too (with more chaos res)
what to change?

Claws of the Pride on amulet will give you more dmg than vulner. And good spike gloves will give you more damage than this. Claws are weak, missing Bottled Faith.
Dernière édition par just_a_ride, le 30 avr. 2020 06:44:15
Could you guys help me with an advice for my character? It seems I have simillar build/items to the one linked in Experienced players section, but my average damage/total DPS are almost 10 times worse. Am I missing something? In which item should I invest next?

My PoB link: https://pastebin.com/MAqfpQS9
Have hard time today on T14 100% deli.
Lacking dps
Hi Guys!

Noob request... can anyone help me to calculate my dps, pls? I was playing with pob for hour and can't figure out how to calculate...

my pastbin code is: Y%&1I8xwEtDK

much appreciate your help!
im trying this build feeling little bit lack of map clearing did A5 sirus died 3 times to meteor shower thingy I learned the fact bloodseekers really good but do we have to use wasp nest? or I cant afford getting better items like tailwind boots i would appreciate any advice
Dernière édition par mcaaan, le 30 avr. 2020 10:26:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires