[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
methwow a écrit :
"
Tether23 a écrit :
"
methwow a écrit :

When you move out though and no leeching is happen you just die anyway

can def. tank chimera, minotaur, shaper slam and beam, cant test phoenix cause now it dies too fast but it only has 1 big attack and u have seconds to get out of range. as long as ur spinning and have the endurance charges up u shouldnt feel squishy. res capped at 76? maybe ur CWDT is too high and dnt proc often enough? looked at ur tree but no clue which version u follow, there are too many, but u should really switch ur cluster jewels, 12 and 10added passives mean u loose 6 point, you only need 1 wind up, and they dnt have added jewel sockets
edit: where is your pride aura?
Dernière édition par rascalrandy, le 22 avr. 2020 01:09:05
"
methwow a écrit :
"
Tether23 a écrit :
"
methwow a écrit :

When you move out though and no leeching is happen you just die anyway

can def. tank chimera, minotaur, shaper slam and beam, cant test phoenix cause now it dies too fast but it only has 1 big attack and u have seconds to get out of range. as long as ur spinning and have the endurance charges up u shouldnt feel squishy. res capped at 76? maybe ur CWDT is too high and dnt proc often enough? looked at ur tree but no clue which version u follow, there are too many, but u should really switch ur cluster jewels, 12 and 10added passives mean u loose 6 point, you only need 1 wind up, and they dnt have added jewel sockets
edit: where is your pride aura?

Pride is there I was just trying something out.

My RES are capped at 76 and I am not really squishy at all when mapping its boss fights

Should I get a lower CWDT than i assume?

For the clusters would is it worth having one with deep cuts/wu and another with deep cuts /precise focus or commander?

8 Passive deep cuts/wu

4 Passive deep cuts/precise commander

those two seem possible to do.
"
methwow a écrit :

For the clusters would is it worth having one with deep cuts/wu and another with deep cuts /precise focus or commander?

8 Passive deep cuts/wu

4 Passive deep cuts/precise commander

those two seem possible to do.

with a megalomaniac? that works too, with cluster jewels the limit is your budget.
not sure if the lower CWDT and molten shell will help but its cheap to test it, and dnt forget to use the vaal molten shell in risky situations. that and around 6k HP should be enough
rascalrandy, you crusader gloves is better than my gloves?
What would be the best thing to change to improve survivability?

I would rather take 1 or 2 more minutes to clear a map but have no chance of getting one shoted. I'm not even running Tier 12-13-14 yet and I get one shoted sometimes.

This is my first season, I'm still very new. Wondering what would be the best way to fix this.

Thanks.
"
Adonisto a écrit :
What would be the best thing to change to improve survivability?

I would rather take 1 or 2 more minutes to clear a map but have no chance of getting one shoted. I'm not even running Tier 12-13-14 yet and I get one shoted sometimes.

This is my first season, I'm still very new. Wondering what would be the best way to fix this.

Thanks.

endurance charges, basalt flask, CWDT+ molten shell, curse immune cluster, all resist capped, and of course never stop moving
Hello there!

Is possible to go with Dual Ahn's Might and one pacifism for better dps? Or claws are mandatory ~ I maked the experiment in standard on my "LastxStrike" character and i got good results but i'm new to the impale thematic ~

What do you think?
Hey guys,

First, thanks for the build, really strong and i enjoy it.

I need a little help for my gear and improve my dps. Someone "expert" can check my character PatBruBru and tell me what i need to change to improve my dps?
Better rings, gloves or maybe cluster jewel??

Just saying im not rich on the game, just about 10ex to spend..

Thanks in advance for your advises.

PS: excuse my english i'm bad..

What do you say guys? Map clear setup, got a boss killing setup too (with more chaos res)
what to change?
Someone please help. Flesh and Stone/Enlighten/Maim Support/Pride (all linked) and then Precision (somewhere else at low level) can not all be enabled even with 3 jewels with -3 channeling. I have the 6 link as instructed, that one won't change.

WTH is going on here? Do I need more mana?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KitesAreFun/characters

Ammy and rings are in inventory. Currently I'm using a ring to let me use Pride.
Dernière édition par KitesAreFun, le 23 avr. 2020 17:39:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires