[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Im new to poe and maybe thats not best idea?
What do you think guys about changing molten shell to immortal call with cwdt setup + use cluster jewels with enduring focus to gain charges when channelling?
"
mike_abram a écrit :
What do you think guys about changing molten shell to immortal call with cwdt setup + use cluster jewels with enduring focus to gain charges when channelling?

Enduring focus is a great choice for a medium cluster notable along with hexbreaker. Immortal call is sub-par on this build as it primarily mitigates physical damage, and we have plenty of armour to do that for us anyway. Additionally, we easily hit 30k armour with a granite flask giving us a vaal molten shell of 18k that lasts for 9+ seconds with a flat 80% damage reduction from all sources.
"
Econiko a écrit :
"
mike_abram a écrit :

Enduring focus is a great choice for a medium cluster notable along with hexbreaker. Immortal call is sub-par on this build as it primarily mitigates physical damage, and we have plenty of armour to do that for us anyway. Additionally, we easily hit 30k armour with a granite flask giving us a vaal molten shell of 18k that lasts for 9+ seconds with a flat 80% damage reduction from all sources.

That makes sense with 30k armour i will have to improve my geae first to get it. Thanks
"
Econiko a écrit :
"
mike_abram a écrit :

Hey, how do you get 30k armour? With granite flask im only at 15k and maybe that is wh I die too much while mapping.
This build is really good for clearing maps fast and just farming like that but when it comes to any boss fight I just get oneshot, almost one to change the whole build but I feel its to late.

Idk what else to do/change? I can clear maps very very fast but even when I try forge of the phoenix I just get oneshot.
"
methwow a écrit :
This build is really good for clearing maps fast and just farming like that but when it comes to any boss fight I just get oneshot, almost one to change the whole build but I feel its to late.

Idk what else to do/change? I can clear maps very very fast but even when I try forge of the phoenix I just get oneshot.

This build cannot facetank the world you need to learn game mechanics a bit better and actually dodge things, phoenix has some nasty 1 shot mechanics that no build can tank
what is better between explode and crit chest?
Explode is cool for maps. Less dps, but more clearspeed.

Crit is good all-round, less clearspeed, but much more dps.

Can someone put together a quick guide on how to make a Nice imperial claw?

Thanks!
"
Tether23 a écrit :
"
methwow a écrit :

This build cannot facetank the world you need to learn game mechanics a bit better and actually dodge things, phoenix has some nasty 1 shot mechanics that no build can tank

When you move out though and no leeching is happen you just die anyway

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires