[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :
vaal pact - petrified blood
spectral shield throw:
Spoiler

this is my setup. a variation of what is going on on poe.ninja; something like a hipster build.

I'm sitting at 1.55m sirus dps, and can block the 'die' beam.
I dont even move in the whole fight. as long as I can leech, I practically never die. at all.

I'm at 90% phys reduction, 78% block with the amulet. the maximum phys hit taken on my pob is 74.8k (ehp: 522k).

with essence worm i squeezed in another aura.
now the question was, should I go for agony or another defence layer. since I felt like I have enough reliable and constant damage, lets try to be unkillable.

first I thought arctic armour should work. but the phys dmg reduction doesnt register on my pob (maybe because I'm already at the 90% phys reduction cap). so half the gems power would not be even used.

and since I have vaal pact, why not petrified blood? I overleech with a 1.8k life leech/on hit rate.

and my gear is crap. its not even good, just imagine having a shaper 3k armour shield and life per block.

which - is - insane.

I only die to one shots which are rare but still possible; probably because of my very low life pool (4566).

the only doom for this build are degens. but as long as I can leech, I have enough time to react and dash out of bad situations.

interestingly enough, it is a low life version. which opens up some new uniques which can be used as an alternative.

edit: my question is: I want to know if there is a away to achieve more life leech. my knowledge is not good enough to research this efficiently. thank you!

Im not answering your question because I have no clue, but I am curious about one thing.

You are using brutality, wouldnt that nullify all damage from poison, your weapons fire conversion (I do know you use it for the dmg over time)
chaos damage from gloves, and so on?
Is it worth running brutality over what kind of other stacking elemental and chaos damage buffs we can get?
Is poison that bad that we can ust skip it? :)
Considering the nature of both Shield Crush and SST, in most ways they scale with the same stuff, if you disregard like Vicious proectiljes and those ranged related.

I have no clue where that skill stands right now, seeing people mentioned it going up and down, but considering it can still overlap, meaning it can do x2 the damage somehwat, wouldnt that be a good alternative to have linked for singel target if it aint too dangerous to get close?

Im also somewhat medicore on the endgame, I usually get all ascendancy skillpoints pretty late and all that, so gear in general is an issue for me. :)
This league I am having a horrible time with currency and I started just recently, would an alternative be to skip brutality for something else and run a weapon that gives %physical damage as X-elemental extra and other things like that? or would the benefits be way lower compared to going pure physical?
Is it worth even having something that increase my poison chance, or is that a crap skill for us despite the damage over time investments/alignments?
Dernière édition par catstyle, le 31 juil. 2021 03:05:07
"
Laelena a écrit :
Which PoB should I be following; the one under "Tree and videos" or the one under 3.15 patch notes?

I also want to know this.
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
Don't forget that Vulnerability adds 20% bleed chance if you have a curse on hit ring!

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Vulnerability

Ah yea then 80% bleed chance is enough coz vulnerability gives 20% more so its 100%.

Be careful how you navigate that line, since your curses have reduced effect on end game bosses. There's also hexproof mod on maps and in expedition.
"
arandan a écrit :
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
Don't forget that Vulnerability adds 20% bleed chance if you have a curse on hit ring!

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Vulnerability

Ah yea then 80% bleed chance is enough coz vulnerability gives 20% more so its 100%.

Be careful how you navigate that line, since your curses have reduced effect on end game bosses. There's also hexproof mod on maps and in expedition.

Is there any link where I can see how curses,especially vulnerability work on bosses? But yea I understand that hexproof maps I will have 80% Which is fine but if its not working on end game bosses then I need raise that to 95% with that small node.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 a écrit :

Is there any link where I can see how curses,especially vulnerability work on bosses? But yea I understand that hexproof maps I will have 80% Which is fine but if its not working on end game bosses then I need raise that to 95% with that small node.

You can see that in the 'calcs' tab in POB.
Against Sirus a curse on hit vulnerability from a ring gives you 8% chance to bleed.
"
arandan a écrit :
"
Vassili666 a écrit :

You can see that in the 'calcs' tab in POB.
Against Sirus a curse on hit vulnerability from a ring gives you 8% chance to bleed.

Ah thanks..I see now but finally I manage to get my weapon and now I have 105% chance to bleed without vulnerability

Now I have a question what is better to keep from gems.. Acnestral Protector with Maim linked or drop War Banner aura.
Since I dont have enough slots for gems I need to drop one of those. I dont know how good is Ancestral Protector with maim but I would assume it work nice for bosses right?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Dernière édition par Vassili666, le 31 juil. 2021 13:04:58
"
Vassili666 a écrit :

Now I have a question what is better to keep from gems.. Acnestral Protector with Maim linked or ...

Why maim? Blood in the Eyes gives us maim already :)
"
catstyle a écrit :
"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :
vaal pact - petrified blood
spectral shield throw:
Spoiler

this is my setup. a variation of what is going on on poe.ninja; something like a hipster build.

I'm sitting at 1.55m sirus dps, and can block the 'die' beam.
I dont even move in the whole fight. as long as I can leech, I practically never die. at all.

I'm at 90% phys reduction, 78% block with the amulet. the maximum phys hit taken on my pob is 74.8k (ehp: 522k).

with essence worm i squeezed in another aura.
now the question was, should I go for agony or another defence layer. since I felt like I have enough reliable and constant damage, lets try to be unkillable.

first I thought arctic armour should work. but the phys dmg reduction doesnt register on my pob (maybe because I'm already at the 90% phys reduction cap). so half the gems power would not be even used.

and since I have vaal pact, why not petrified blood? I overleech with a 1.8k life leech/on hit rate.

and my gear is crap. its not even good, just imagine having a shaper 3k armour shield and life per block.

which - is - insane.

I only die to one shots which are rare but still possible; probably because of my very low life pool (4566).

the only doom for this build are degens. but as long as I can leech, I have enough time to react and dash out of bad situations.

interestingly enough, it is a low life version. which opens up some new uniques which can be used as an alternative.

edit: my question is: I want to know if there is a away to achieve more life leech. my knowledge is not good enough to research this efficiently. thank you!

Im not answering your question because I have no clue, but I am curious about one thing.

You are using brutality, wouldnt that nullify all damage from poison, your weapons fire conversion (I do know you use it for the dmg over time)
chaos damage from gloves, and so on?
Is it worth running brutality over what kind of other stacking elemental and chaos damage buffs we can get?
Is poison that bad that we can ust skip it? :)
the damage comes from bleeding, as it also scales the best for me. plus sst scales with offhand shield armour, and afaik those stats on the mainhand are not global.

edit: I was wrong, its global, but the conversion hurts the bleeding dps!
Dernière édition par Monsieur_Ati, le 31 juil. 2021 14:58:20
This is my first time play Galdiator and it is really good for tanky and mapping.
I just level 80 and it is easy to clear T14 map very quick.
But the boss dps is really low.
I am wondering whether the shield crush skill will be better for bossing?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires