[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
XeNoRul3z a écrit :
"
paLe1337 a écrit :

+- you need to play the game yourself

oh i mean this, that mean i cant play in party? just asking :D
tnx for your work

That just means that it's not a build where you press a button and the whole screen explodes. A more active style, shield charging into packs to get fortify and aiming at the enemy you want to hit. You can play with others just fine.
Has anyone found a good setup for what enhancements on which flasks?
IGN: hyrenfreak
what u guys think about 'devastator' passive skill in large cluster jewel ? does it stack with the ascendancy or its just waste of money ?
why not imbalanced guard on tree?
Can someone explain why we're using Arrogance in the Advancing Fortress with Shield charge?
Dernière édition par Londeh, le 28 juil. 2021 13:52:28
"
Londeh a écrit :
Can someone explain why we're using Arrogance in the Advancing Fortress with Shield charge?

In 3.14 Blood Magic Support got changed to Arrogance Support and all forum posts link to it by default since then (needs to be updated by build creators). We are actually using Lifetap:

"
Shield Charge - Lifetap - Faster Attacks - (Fortify)
"
Londeh a écrit :

Damn. I thought i fixed this already.

Like Krysacz said, it's Lifetap. I fixed the pob + Skill section.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
You can put Enduring Cry on left click so instead of moving you will cast Enduring Cry whenever is up on cd.

Blood rage you basicly cast at the begining of the map and its alvays up unless you chill or afk then recast it again..same with Corruption Fever if you just spam shield charge it will get refreshed.

"
As already said put Enduring Cry on left mouse. Bloodrage + Fever should only be cast once at the beginning of the map. Maybe you have to recast Bloodrage for bosses.

Fortify i would not worry. Just charging into packs should give you a very good uptime.

Thank you both for help this newbie, it's great that I can have as first click Enduring Cry and still walk. So, what about Lifetap? The support dmg is only for Shield Charge and not for SST, right? So it's fine if I keep this support gem in low level so I will only need 1 SC to recast? Or I missing something else?

Edit: Correcting my text
Dernière édition par NGXIS, le 28 juil. 2021 16:18:57
Thanks for the guide i'm really enjoying it atm.
I have reached the end game and is pretty smooth at the moment (Sirus 5 was killed deathless with a decent clear speed for a build that tanky)

So nice guide.

Also, I was wondering about two point :
- Have you tried about "Disorienting Wounds" for medium cluster, it allow us to blind and without any big dps lost.
- For weapon, I feel like siege axe is also a solid option they do the same amount of dps. Runic hit slower but harder where siege is faster but don't have the runic implicit. On same weapon, only the base changed (with PoB), siege is very slightly under but it give us some mobility for shield charge.

Hi,

Why don't we use Blood Magic and Mortal Conviction Nodes?
They make for us free Pride and fix mana problems at all also we can replace Lifetap Support to Fortify instead of using a special unique item.
Dernière édition par Fire_BERKUT, le 28 juil. 2021 20:22:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires