[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Hi! A question about Pantheon, if I didn't care about speed, what option could fit best in the minor part? Soul of Shakari for reduce chaos damage (don't know if poison duration reduction is useful), Soul of Ralakesh to not be blinded/maimed (I really need this?) or Soul of Gruthkul for attack speed/physical reduction on enemy?

I know I can always change it but I'm the type of person who want to leave it in one option and never touch it again, that's why I ask this.
"
BlessMe1 a écrit :
no discord for this discussing this build?

Not yet :)

"
duabijitelur a écrit :
btw any video on 3.15 version of the build?

Maybe i do a new video for Awakener. But just entered red maps.

"
hyrenfreak a écrit :
besides helm where should i be putting int/dex?

Quality craft on shield is a good early option. Otherwise rings.

"
scorburel a écrit :
Blood Magic users: what kind of Life leech do you have?
One would need life leech, right?

Just Bloodrage is fine for me at the moment.

"
NGXIS a écrit :
Hi! A question about Pantheon, if I didn't care about speed, what option could fit best in the minor part? Soul of Shakari for reduce chaos damage (don't know if poison duration reduction is useful), Soul of Ralakesh to not be blinded/maimed (I really need this?) or Soul of Gruthkul for attack speed/physical reduction on enemy?

I know I can always change it but I'm the type of person who want to leave it in one option and never touch it again, that's why I ask this.

I started with Ralakesh as Bleed and Corrupting Blood are really annoying. You can easy upgrade it with a Tier 2 Map (Fields). 5 Stacks with reduced damage is sustainable. I will keep it until i get a CB Jewel.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Very fun build. Not really enjoying this league so will come back to it next time around (assuming they don't murder it with a nerf! 🤞)
Playing the build now, thanks for the guide. How are you all crafting your shields this league? Essence of deafening for now, and harvest shaper/warlord later?
"
Quixote77 a écrit :
Playing the build now, thanks for the guide. How are you all crafting your shields this league? Essence of deafening for now, and harvest shaper/warlord later?

It's on the build use fossil (quality to 30%, then the armour / no life one spam).
Is there a way to easily calculate Cruelty damage? I'm not sure if I should be repalcing one of my supports for it and poe.ninja is kinda split.

Right now I'm using SST - Brutality - Lifetap - Unbound Ailments - Vicious Projectiles - Swift Affliction (swapping in Chain for clear).

Since PoB doesn't calculate Cruelty by itself I have no idea if swapping out any supports will actually give better damage output, any tips? (I've got around 880k bleed DPS if that helps.)
Just wanted to say that I swapped over to this from my Lightning Ball Trapper and I'm so glad I did.
Am having lots of fun and followed your updates to adjust my gems and stuff, now it is even better and more enjoyable before (not having to worry about mana etc)
Thanks!
The build in game is really great, you did the guide really well, but the only thing I have to say is that I am really confused from your PoB skill tree. I don't know if it's not completely updated yet or something but it really confused me when I wen't from the mid game secition to the other one and found out most of the point sare different. I thought that it was intentionall but I wanted to make sure so I checked your character 's skill tree in your profile and that was different as well. Otherwise really great build. (so far :D)
Dernière édition par radimokurka7, le 27 juil. 2021 16:02:58
"
Syperek a écrit :
Is there a way to easily calculate Cruelty damage? I'm not sure if I should be repalcing one of my supports for it and poe.ninja is kinda split.

Right now I'm using SST - Brutality - Lifetap - Unbound Ailments - Vicious Projectiles - Swift Affliction (swapping in Chain for clear).

Since PoB doesn't calculate Cruelty by itself I have no idea if swapping out any supports will actually give better damage output, any tips? (I've got around 880k bleed DPS if that helps.)

I think there is no easy way. At least we have the indicator now.

Just swap it in and test. It should be 40% more. So better than a lot of other gems now.

"
lillbrorsan a écrit :
Just wanted to say that I swapped over to this from my Lightning Ball Trapper and I'm so glad I did.
Am having lots of fun and followed your updates to adjust my gems and stuff, now it is even better and more enjoyable before (not having to worry about mana etc)
Thanks!

Glad you like it. It's a really good starter now.

"
radimokurka7 a écrit :
The build in game is really great, you did the guide really well, but the only thing I have to say is that I am really confused from your PoB skill tree. I don't know if it's not completely updated yet or something but it really confused me when I wen't from the mid game secition to the other one and found out most of the point sare different. I thought that it was intentionall but I wanted to make sure so I checked your character 's skill tree in your profile and that was different as well. Otherwise really great build. (so far :D)

Oh i didn't even notice the pob error. The Mid tree still had the pathing towards scion life. With the new Bleed clusters the pathing changed. I updated the pob and all trees should now be correct. Also added some real clusters.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Dernière édition par paLe1337, le 27 juil. 2021 16:49:53
Thanks for the reply! I have another doubt.
I see we need to manualy cast Enduring Cry (for instant life regen I suppose?), thats fine, but what about Blood Rage? Between checking if Corrupting Fever and Lifetap/Fortify is on, it's a bit annoying to check if Blood Rage si up too. Is there a 3 or 4-link setup to cast automatically Blood Rage and maybe another one? Because i'm a bit lost.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires