[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
dumptruckzzz a écrit :
"
Chortowod a écrit :
Was very fun until I met 12+ tier Conquerors. Got oneshotted 10-15 sec after starting the fight. I ran out of portals every time.
I have 75% resists and 5.5k hp, 600k dmg. I had no problems dealing with them with my Necromancer, but with this shield throw it seems pretty hard. Am I suppose to learn tactics and get into a long challenging fight?
Though t15 maps not hard exept some bosses, just stucked with Conquerors. They deal a lot, LOT of damage.
Here is my build: https://pastebin.com/e64je7ig
Would appretiate any help.

If your POB is correct... you need to do your last lab. Versatile Combatant is all defense. Anything you can do to increase your block will make you tankier.

The Flammability variant of Impresence is doing almost nothing for you. I'm sure the Replica Headhunter is fine for mapping, but is similarly not helping you for bosses.

I got your point, for bosses amulet and belt is kinda useless, I never thought about this. So what the alternative for belt? A have capped resists and rHH gives me HP. Is there any belt that give me more damage? I know about some usefull stats on amulets but not about belts.
Thank you for helping btw!
Dernière édition par Chortowod, le 25 août 2021 13:21:19
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hrodgers1/characters

Hey guys, I'm kind of a end-game noob, first time I've gotten to red maps.

My character feels pretty solid but I do feel like a die too often (even though I have 7k health) and damage seems to be a bit lacking for bossfights. I'm wondering what are the important upgrades to do first, (weapon or shield?)
and some other things I could improve.

Thanks
Guys, hey.
Could you pls help me to improve my gear and build? I'm not sure on what should be my focus and which gems would be the best. I'm running t10+ maps and I die often on couple maps. I will be thankfully for any help.

"
falagar112 a écrit :

Just linking my setup here maybe give people few ideas.

Killed everything in game deathless, including the Feared.

I love your helmet craft. Gave me some further crafting ideas! I'd love crafting something similar and I think it looks to beat lvl 20 precision route without RT! My chest craft been nightmare so far this league and burned over 250 ex! Eventually I'll get there!
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
"
falagar112 a écrit :

I love your helmet craft. Gave me some further crafting ideas! I'd love crafting something similar and I think it looks to beat lvl 20 precision route without RT! My chest craft been nightmare so far this league and burned over 250 ex! Eventually I'll get there!

I slammed the pierce on my boots lol.

Helmet is not that bad to make, just hollowed+jagged on a base, and when you hit -9% and the socket, craft keep suffix and reforge life.

At some point i'll dare maven orb it to get rid of the prefix and craft something proper instead.

I'm working on making gloves similar to yours, so that I can use

and then upgrading chest is next on the list. I skip the elevated resists in favour of elevated -mana craft, so I don't need the clarity watchers eye anymore.
There's gotta be something more useful them Corrupting Fever for this build. 4l for such a small dps gain :/

Also any chance we could use this new unique:

Dropping Resolute Technique for frenzy generation.
Adding Precision to boost acc to around +90%
+1 Frenzy from Savagery
The biggest problem frenzy generation for bosses
Dernière édition par pra-lima87, le 25 août 2021 19:12:21
"
falagar112 a écrit :

Thanks for posting this!
Was having a problem seeing where I can take this build single-target-wise. This gave me a good perspective.

PoB yoinked!
How are you guys so filthy rich to be throwing 100s of exalts? I'm trying my best but can't manage more than 5 ex on a workday and 15 ex on a weekend. Currently have 30 ex saved up but afar away from the double mod watcher's eye I want.
"
tivanenk a écrit :
How are you guys so filthy rich to be throwing 100s of exalts? I'm trying my best but can't manage more than 5 ex on a workday and 15 ex on a weekend. Currently have 30 ex saved up but afar away from the double mod watcher's eye I want.

There's many ways, but I farm harvests with 3x mature watchstones and sell the good crafts and I craft things for profit for the meta builds around.

Since you have 30ex saved up, look into some crafting for profit guides, look at poe.ninja to see what the popular builds are and what items they want, and start crafting :)

I must say this league items sit around longer than usual, since less people are playing - but I still have no problem selling them.
Hello. What could I improve to increase the survival rate, I practically do not regenerate my life and I do not know what to do with it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires