[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Finally rolled something good slamming my lvl86 shield with essences. Exalt slammed hybrid armour% because I was very happy with the suffix rolls too. As I play SSF gearwise, this is my endgame shield. Never found ilvl 86 influenced and never will probably.
Dernière édition par ressiv, le 25 août 2021 03:47:22
"
ressiv a écrit :
Finally rolled something good slamming my lvl86 shield with essences. Exalt slammed hybrid armour% because I was very happy with the suffix rolls too. As I play SSF gearwise, this is my endgame shield. Never found ilvl 86 influenced and never will probably.

That shield is awesome. Should be able to get to more than 2900 armour as well.
"
Vaildez a écrit :
Is there an amount of STR at which pathing to Iron Grip makes sense?

Iron grip gives attack damage, which doesn't scale bleeding unfortunately.
"
el_indio a écrit :
"
ressiv a écrit :

That shield is awesome. Should be able to get to more than 2900 armour as well.

Thanks! Yeah, I threw many divines at it already, stopped at 2800+ ;)
Ancestral Projector vs Reckoning?

This forum post shows the build using Ancestral Projector but the POB shows Reckoning?

I'm lvl 92 (using Reckoning) and having trouble with yellow Mavens/Sirus A2+ etc... and getting one shotted in certain maps and can't progress my exp.

Should I switch over to Ancestral Projector for more def?
Dernière édition par FaroBoon, le 25 août 2021 09:06:48

Anyone able to help with increasing my damage? My POB says roughly 450k total dps but bosses take forever.
"
Chortowod a écrit :
Was very fun until I met 12+ tier Conquerors. Got oneshotted 10-15 sec after starting the fight. I ran out of portals every time.
I have 75% resists and 5.5k hp, 600k dmg. I had no problems dealing with them with my Necromancer, but with this shield throw it seems pretty hard. Am I suppose to learn tactics and get into a long challenging fight?
Though t15 maps not hard exept some bosses, just stucked with Conquerors. They deal a lot, LOT of damage.
Here is my build: https://pastebin.com/e64je7ig
Would appretiate any help.

If your POB is correct... you need to do your last lab. Versatile Combatant is all defense. Anything you can do to increase your block will make you tankier.

The Flammability variant of Impresence is doing almost nothing for you. I'm sure the Replica Headhunter is fine for mapping, but is similarly not helping you for bosses.
double post
Dernière édition par jjmccaw, le 25 août 2021 10:17:02
"
aznhai a écrit :
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Anyone able to help with increasing my damage? My POB says roughly 450k total dps but bosses take forever.

you need a 6L chest and a ring with vulnerability on it. you can get pierce on necklace/helm/gloves/boots with influence so a lot of us are dropping lioneyes if that makes it easier for you to get a 6L.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.

Just linking my setup here maybe give people few ideas.

Killed everything in game deathless, including the Feared.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires