[3.9] Enki's Voidforge Consecrated Path Slayer

Man I really really love this build but I dont see where you put the skillpoints after lvl 80? I downloaded the builder and looked on here but could not find anything. Do I do something wrong or is something wrong with the file? Thank you very much, I really enjoy playing this Build
I
LOVE
YOU
<3
"
Hetschog a écrit :
Man I really really love this build but I dont see where you put the skillpoints after lvl 80? I downloaded the builder and looked on here but could not find anything. Do I do something wrong or is something wrong with the file? Thank you very much, I really enjoy playing this Build

weird, but it workes now. I see all skills.
Keep it up, thanks
I
LOVE
YOU
<3
"
Hetschog a écrit :

weird, but it workes now. I see all skills.
Keep it up, thanks
I
LOVE
YOU
<3
@mshock: All good points, glad to see the build isn't completely dead. I'm just a little demotivated about keeping it updated right now and don't have much time either, i'll add a link to your comment so people interested in this build won't miss it. Thanks!
twitch.tv/enki91
Alright, i'm burned out with my CoC volatile dead Assassin and decided to look at one of my favorite melee skills. Conc path.

I looked around and decided to make a chieftain version in POB and the results till now is ALOT of damage.

POB is @ 8 mill shaper dps with conc path on a 6 link and 4.3 mill Shaper dps with ancestral warchief on a 5 link.

Keep in mind the build is made for a lvl 95 Chieftain.

I had a 72 chieftain laying around and gathered some/most of the needed items. Still got around 20+ ex to burn so getting the same/equal items from my POB wont be a big problem.

Now, its late here. so it can be i made some mistakes or calculation errors, if so please tell me xD.

For now it looks solid, i will continue building the character tommorow.

Tips are welcome.

POB:

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/vNeKHW5R
"
Vat0sbart a écrit :
Alright, i'm burned out with my CoC volatile dead Assassin and decided to look at one of my favorite melee skills. Conc path.

I looked around and decided to make a chieftain version in POB and the results till now is ALOT of damage.

POB is @ 8 mill shaper dps with conc path on a 6 link and 4.3 mill Shaper dps with ancestral warchief on a 5 link.

I had a 72 chieftain laying around and gathered some/most of the needed items. Still got around 20+ ex to burn so getting the same/equal items from my POB wont be a big problem.

Now, its late here. so it can be i made some mistakes or calculation errors, if so please tell me xD.

Tips are welcome.

POB:

Spoiler

Hey, I might try this out, looking for a boss killer. Is there a budget weapon to use until I can afford/drop voidforge? The DPS won't be that high ofc, but still better single target than my ED trickster.
"
empy90 a écrit :
"
Vat0sbart a écrit :

Tips are welcome.

POB:

Spoiler

Hey, I might try this out, looking for a boss killer. Is there a budget weapon to use until I can afford/drop voidforge? The DPS won't be that high ofc, but still better single target than my ED trickster.

Oof, i have no idea. i guess doomsower would be okay but didnt really check other weapons.

Also, im not sure if this will be a good bosskiller. I'ts heavily reliant on its flasks and buffs. im lvl 80 now and im doing tier 15's but i notice when im out of flasks the dmg becomes pretty low.

I still have a lot of things to improve in my tree and alot of levels to get so i dont really know how it will feel on level 95.

anyway, goodluck!
Decided to give slayer a go and fucked around in POB with some of the items i have from my Berserker/Chieftain Conc path build i tried.

Chieftain felt a bit to slow and didnt have alot of damage when flasks were out.

Berseker felt much better because of the clearspead but the problem with berserker is that it rely's on Rage and such. Also, felt a bit on the downside without flasks on.

So, i decided to F around with POB on a slayer base. Because it does not rely as much on those kind of things as it does with a chieftain or berserker.

Also because the starting point is very nice to scale damage/life/attack speed.

For anyone interrested in my Slayer POB:

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/h69BqRYN

Now, keep in mind. This is with HIGH tier items and some HIGH tier gems like Awakened curse on hit.

This is not at all necesary but i just maxed it out for myself with the items i already had and some items that are fairly easy to obtain for me.

Now you can drop the awakened curse on hit and just roll with 1 curse either selfcasting trough "Trigger on focus" Craft on helmet or link a curse on hit with wave of conviction and self cast that.

I made this version optimized for Farrul's fur, Because it gives us nearly perm uptime of both frenzy and power charges and has a nice little defense to it.

You can also roll with Kaom's heart for way more life, but you'll have to switch around some gems.

I'd say the rings are the biggest damage boosters together with bottled faith. But without them im pretty sure you can manage to get a couple mill shaper dps aswell.

Now keep in mind. this is just a Theorycraft. I'm leveling up my slayer now to see how it feels.

Although i feel good about it because this version we get alot of base attack speed and alot of AOE, plus clearspeed because im using herald of ice instead of Ash + xoph's on the chieftain/berserker. This will hugely affect clearspeed in a good way.

Just want to say, I am not at all a S uperExperienced Build maker like enki's and others, but i just like to fuck around and see what the possibility's are.

Sometimes it works, sometimes the theory is better then the Practice.

I'll update here when my slayer is fully geared and around lvl 90.
Here's my state of the build -

Voidforge
convert the other 50% of dmg - gloves, watcher's eye, winter spirit
Herald of Purity
2x Circle of Guilt - increased buff effect
ele weakness or assassin's mark
hatred

This will clear all content and is ~10M dps with average gear

Everything else is down to personal preference so have fun with it!

If you're going Chieftain check out what this guy is doing, seems pretty good -

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/%EC%9D%B4%EB%84%88%EB%A7%A4%EC%8A%A4/%ED%81%B4%EB%9D%BC%EC%9A%B0%EB%93%9C%EC%8A%A4%ED%86%A4
Dernière édition par mshock, le 13 janv. 2020 12:28:25
Hello, why not use a Circle of Anguish? does it work?
I
LOVE
YOU
<3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires