[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :

I'll probably be skipping this one. Like all atlas expansions before this one is part of the core game so it's all available on standard. The league itself is just some added monsters with crappy rewards. It's obvious all the development effort went into the new atlas stuff (as it should) and the league is an afterthough. Also the new Maven stuff seems late end-game so I'll get much quicker access to it with an already leveled and geared build and a full atlas.

Good call, probably doing the same as i dont have the time right now for a proper league start.

Guide looks very nice and clear. Thank you.

Gannicus ftw.
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Dernière édition par Juantxuu, le 14 janv. 2021 22:57:42
Thanks for the Guide, will try this out for a starter today.

In what order would you recommend the ascendancies? Master of the Arena seems like a good first pick to speed up leveling but it locks you out of the more defensive stuff till uber lab. Hm.
Can i use more than one counter-attack gem, if all of them have a cd, the can hit both at the same time? If not it wouldn't be better to have two of them and if i will blocked every attack for example every 0.1 sec, so then i reach highest dps, because after riposte attack and will be on cd, another counter-attack can hit successfully?
"
Atray a écrit :
Thanks for the Guide, will try this out for a starter today.

In what order would you recommend the ascendancies? Master of the Arena seems like a good first pick to speed up leveling but it locks you out of the more defensive stuff till uber lab. Hm.

No, go for painforged. It's essential that you get block, it's our main defense. After that I'd go for VC.

"
emancypacja a écrit :
Can i use more than one counter-attack gem, if all of them have a cd, the can hit both at the same time? If not it wouldn't be better to have two of them and if i will blocked every attack for example every 0.1 sec, so then i reach highest dps, because after riposte attack and will be on cd, another counter-attack can hit successfully?

Unless there's been a huge change that I'm not aware of, gems of the same type share their cooldowns. If they didn't you'd see people putting CoC gems everywhere.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Using this build, gotta say SUPER HYPE! One more hour.

But what's the exact passive order for this build... Not sure which ways to go. More concerned about 60+ so I'm not taking the wrong passives at the start of end game.
I don't think it matters at league start. Join a group, rush and you're in maps in a few hours. After 70 if you die take life/block and if you don't take damage. Avoid jewels since you won't have anything good.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
PoB is not loading this build? Some tips how to make it work? Got latest version of PoB. Once loaded it after installing PoB application. Then I turned of pc, come back and turned on pc, game and pob. Build not loading saying that the version of tree is not reckognized
Did you install the community fork version of pob? Link is in the Build Guide somewhere.
in echoes you can have at boots implicit 5% block damage. I have this in reward today but was shit so i don't take it. That can up little damage in weapon.
@Atray
I have installed the community fork and all work fine. I just didn't read about that fork before. Anyway thank you bro for saying :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires