[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

Hi! I watched your pheonix video and it takes me like double if not triple the amount of time it took you to kill.

Did they buff bosses hp with patch or did i mess up your build somewhere? ;/

Standing in my hideout with Pride + Blood stance + war banner + flesh all active I am at around 60k dps bladestorm.
Dernière édition par PatienceGG, le 27 janv. 2020 13:30:20

on my hideout with all auras i get 39k dps and 0.40s bladestorm attack time, any tips to give more damage? Thanks
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
"
Shakmin a écrit :
Would this build be useable with The Savior?

I think you would need to change the passive tree to have a lot more crit. Though with that you would be dropping off a fair bit of HP or block chance.

Why would you want more crit, let alone a lot more? The mirages last for 10 sec and they are immortal. We have 6 APS with 45% effective crit chance which means when they expire we can resummon BOTH of them in around 0,9 sec. Unless I'm missing something vital we actually don't need ANY more crit.

Yeah i think mine used to be lower, looking at PoB, sitting around 42% effective, 23% when diamond flask is not up. Could be an issue vs bosses maybe, but hard to say. I have a saviour, so i might try it out just to see what it's like.

"
RubinhoCampeao a écrit :

on my hideout with all auras i get 39k dps and 0.40s bladestorm attack time, any tips to give more damage? Thanks

Main thing to do would be uber lab, and get your 4th set of ascendency points. Challenger charges help a lot. You also have two life flasks, swap one for a sulphur flask. Get Vaal ancestral warchief, use that instead of the regular one. 20/20 gems will definitely help too.
Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 27 janv. 2020 20:03:16
"
PatienceGG a écrit :

Did they buff bosses hp with patch or did i mess up your build somewhere? ;/

They gave them more armour, I don't think they changed their life. Guardians can have map mods so maybe you had some bad mod like extra life, enfeeble etc.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
same for me , a bit short on dps.
"
cmoilabet a écrit :
same for me , a bit short on dps.

Looked at your character, you have two health flasks & two mana flasks. Drop one health and both mana flasks. Get lion's roar, as well as a diamond flask & sulphur flask. Be sure to have immune to freeze, immune to bleed, and immune to curses on your non unique flasks. Helps a lot with defenses.

You can also grab the berserking node for 12% attack speed.

Your jewels could also be a little better. You don't need fire crit multiplier, or bleed damage. Since you don't have maligaro's gloves, be sure to get Transcendent Flesh or at least Tempered Flesh for extra multi crit. Your amulet should also have crit multi. Or you could get the maligaros gloves, and just focus on life, attack speed, and melee/phys damage/crit chance on the jewels.
yeah ,
thanks for your advices !
i'm not finished with this char anyway.i have some currency to spend and i'm glad you point the piece of equip i need to complete my setup.
i have far too much res now , i need to balance with more offensive stats.

I found almost impossible to get an hand to a 9% block chance sword, i think the best would be to craft it.

To have proper weapon seems to be the key to success for this build.

Anyway i use that build as a league starter , and it has worked pretty well for me, it was especially more smooth during 1-70 level compared to my previous ice crash or vortex build (betrayal).
I really like the fact we don't do any elem damage : it make life easier for maps with reflect elem or resist on mobs.

And like stated, it does not require exotic stuff to work well, the anvil helps me a lot in the beginning.

to get enougth intel was a little bit treaky.

Dernière édition par cmoilabet, le 28 janv. 2020 11:08:46
I'm looking at the skill tree and wondering where should I go first, left or right? Going both ways simultaneously seems too wasteful. What are essential nodes that I should take asap? I took leeching ones already so I kinda leening to the right, but if I should go left first, now is the time to make a descition. Need a hint.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
There is more life node on the left it was my choice during levelling.
I think I went right first to build up some dexterity. Grabbing some life & damage nodes, but not necessarily all of them right away. I find it usually helpful to do more of the attribute nodes earlier on, so i dont have to do too much of it at like 70+

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires