[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

I keep failing Cassie events t14 and up and its making me sad how much currency im missing out on.

Did you ever have issues like this? Or am i just a nub.

Maybe lacerate to help with Aoe clear?
"
Tadian a écrit :
Not sure if that got answered already bug why no Iron Reflexes? It gives 7% phys damage reduction in your PoB alone and it only costs 1 point.

I answered that a couple of pages back.

"
PatienceGG a écrit :
I keep failing Cassie events t14 and up and its making me sad how much currency im missing out on.

Did you ever have issues like this? Or am i just a nub.

Maybe lacerate to help with Aoe clear?

I made a Lacerate once, it was ok but I never really liked it. I think it's even worse now. I suppose you can try it but it would definitely suck against blight bosses. If you stay close to the pump and move only to attack bosses you should be able to do them. It's melee so it can never be as good at this as spell/projectile builds but it works.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 28 déc. 2019 22:06:12
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
"
Tadian a écrit :
Not sure if that got answered already bug why no Iron Reflexes? It gives 7% phys damage reduction in your PoB alone and it only costs 1 point.

Hm maybe. But I'm not reading through 22 pages and search doesn't work. Google site search doesn't find anything either.
Maybe add it to the FAQ?

Did you ever thought of adding Impale to the build instead of going to the far right side of the tree?
I played around a bit and it looks like it could squeeze out more dps and even take some defense node on the tree without missing much except ~100 max health
Dernière édition par Tadian, le 29 déc. 2019 08:06:18
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
"
Tadian a écrit :

About Iron Reflex. I take it, because with my gear give me around 15% reduction. I think it depends on what items you useing.
Dernière édition par Tjaaav1, le 29 déc. 2019 09:16:27
Im still using a tabula (whew some metamorph fights in high tiers are rough lol), so i might try to level lacerate a bit, see how it feels. In 3.7 I played lacerate gladiator bleed build using dream feathers. Damage was okay, but not great against bosses. We're more direct damage and using block, so it might be fine? I'll play around and see.
Great guide, I have 2 questions:
1)May I try Cyclone with this build instead of Bladestorm? Is Bladestorm better than Cyclone?

I think hitting while moving is a little bit safer in HC.

2) Have anyone tried this build with Awaken Sirus? Would it have any dps problem for endgame metamorph/bosses?
Dernière édition par sinhviencodon, le 29 déc. 2019 10:27:16
"
Tjaaav1 a écrit :

About Iron Reflex. I take it, because with my gear give me around 15% reduction. I think it depends on what items you useing.

Ok, then why did you ask ?

"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Im still using a tabula (whew some metamorph fights in high tiers are rough lol), so i might try to level lacerate a bit, see how it feels. In 3.7 I played lacerate gladiator bleed build using dream feathers. Damage was okay, but not great against bosses. We're more direct damage and using block, so it might be fine? I'll play around and see.

I always found tabulas to be quite useless since you can easily buy a proper 6L chest for a few c on day 3.

"
sinhviencodon a écrit :
1)May I try Cyclone with this build instead of Bladestorm? Is Bladestorm better than Cyclone?

2) Have anyone tried this build with Awaken Sirus? Would it have any dps problem for endgame metamorph/bosses?

1. You can try whatever you feel would work for you, however making a proper cyclone build takes more than just substituting the main skill.
2. I personally haven't because I'm currently playing a different build. You'd probably need some chaos res for that fight but other than that it should be ok once you learn it. Just like any other complex boss fight.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 29 déc. 2019 14:49:19
"
sinhviencodon a écrit :

I have personally done 2 awakener level 8 fights with this build and its actually a joke for most of the fight since we block everything. The DPS is kinda low vs him but that's probably due to my gear/skill on playing the build. Also I facetank most metamorphs on T16s with rippy mods. Just have to be careful of the metamorphs that do chaos damage or else its game over then. They normally melt pretty quick though

I have to say though one of the most fun builds I've ever played. Thanks for the guide!
Dernière édition par Raspe, le 29 déc. 2019 15:20:57
This build is really, really fun. Running around with 20+ Block Charges and face tanking everything is super fun. I'm in the process of saving up for a few Rigwalds and getting into higher map tiers.
"
sinhviencodon a écrit :

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it and that the build works with Sirus (at least level 8 but I would image it would work on higher levels too). I may try to get there on standard after I get bored with the league but atlas progression is slow and I'm not really in the mood to do everything again just to test the Sirus fight.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires