[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

"
unhappymeal a écrit :
"
obonut a écrit :
"
unhappymeal a écrit :
Given how hard everything hits this league, shouldn't Fortify be higher up on the priority list?

For leveling I used fortify in my setup very early on and it seemed to help smooth out the leveling progression.

Yeah, I took Fortify early and haven't looked back. My only gripe is the map clear speed, but I knew it was going to be below Summoners and Archers going in. The flip side is bosses are trivial. Plant banner, flask, hold right-click.

I'm about to start on maps now although i think my prismatic eclipse is starting to show its age with kill speed. I assume you are using Rigwald's command? That's my next logical upgrade. What i've noticed so far is that the BIS head enchant +1 to bladestorms are going for low prices atm. I picked one up for around 8c with ~75hp, 200 accuracy and some resists.

Currently have block at 69, which will be 72 when i change to Rigwald's command.
Its doable Rigwald command in one hand and rigwald savagery in the other?
anyone tried this build on metamorph bosses on t15+ maps?

How it does vs them?

Ty
"
Camaron a écrit :
anyone tried this build on metamorph bosses on t15+ maps?

How it does vs them?

Ty

At the moment I'm using 2 rigwalds savageries, which is nowhere near as good as it can get, and on a 5-link, and I'm tearing through tier 16 metamorphs. The only time I die is if I put ridiculous mods on them along with ridiculous map mods, but even then I could probably live if I actually dodged stuff.

Really the only thing you need to worry about is huge DoTs. For example, there is one metamorph ability that puts a caustic ground down that does insane damage, and of course as a DoT can't be blocked. But even those things aren't too bad as long you jump out fast enough.
Dernière édition par NeonLlamaGaming, le 18 déc. 2019 20:38:58
"
LinkRyu a écrit :
Its doable Rigwald command in one hand and rigwald savagery in the other?

You'd lose some permanent block but you can annoint Gemini and use an amulet with block chance to compensate. Of course you can just make do with lower permanent block chance and rely on VR to increase it. It's a bit more dangerous though.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Holy shit. This build is hilariously tanky. I corrupted an Anvil for attack speed and it's smooth sailing through the campaign.
Ive been playing an Ice shot dead eye, but this sounds pretty fun.
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

Do it. It's fun watching people getting splattered while you face tank everything.
"
unhappymeal a écrit :
Holy shit. This build is hilariously tanky. I corrupted an Anvil for attack speed and it's smooth sailing through the campaign.

Yeah, with the Anvil you're even tankier.

"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

Ice shot is a great clear skill. I played one a few leagues back. But if you want super tankiness try this.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
@Aias_o_Telamonios

I'm having a blast now mapping, working my way to get a new chest so that I can use Pride over purity. (-15 mana cost)

I've been looking at my block in combat and with violet retaliation, it does reach 79% block, my H/O block is at 71 (potentially 73 with rigwald's command in off-hand). Is that enough?

If not then I can anoint my amulet with Gemini to get 4% more block. Which should bring the block to 75% before Violent retaliation.

I'm still using a 5L atm (No rage) as yet.. can't wait til i get a 6L chest!

thanks in advance.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires