[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

For those who like me are league starting:

I actually underestimated the rings setup. The increased Melee Damage and Assassin's Mark gave my clear speed a massive boost.

So to prioritize, I would say:

You either start with the three mandatory uniques and work your way from there (that is what I did, even took them before getting my 6L).

Or, especially if you can't get the shield for now, start with amulet and rings. I actually think, this is the best approach, with the shield's price beeing what it currently is. Cyclone with crit chance and Assassin's Mark already goes a long way. The 4L reckoning is also more than a nice little extra. Like I said before, if you go that route, get a Shield with % life on bock.
"
Jitunu a écrit :
"
maddingtonbear a écrit :
Hey! This build looks really interesting. I have tried similar my own with static strike. How does this roll with t10-t16 maps? Meaning how effective and fast is the clear.
How does it work on delirium events?
Is there possible to get video from new league :)
Thank you - Maddingtonbear

I go through A6 T16 delirium and don't really pay any attention to what's going on. Occasionally a boss will get through your block chance and make you regret wearing Abyssus with 5-6k hp, but it's pretty infrequent.

Phys damage from bosses doesn't really matter, because they don't live before Vaal Molten Shell runs out.

Only thing that kills me are random one hits during mapping and ignite.
Dernière édition par Shafirion, le 23 mars 2020 13:21:34
Abyssus with no enchant vs Rare with Reckoning enchant?
I just did max level Delirium shaper and elder guardians, for the challenge, block is really amazing and these 100% maps are funny as hell! :-)

I think i'll probably go for 21/23 vaal molten shell in +3 unset ring next, becouse this gem is the real MVP here. This will allow me to squeeze War Banner, as an Forcefull Skewering replacement...

Current equip>
Spoiler

Ant advice for upgrade my build? I ser Your tres skill and jewel cluster, its worth It?

I have around 2/3ex to spend
Who can tell me what I'm doing wrong?? Because I've invested so much into this build, but just died to Sirius. Tried it only once atm., but still not blocking enough. idk.
"
Crosfade a écrit :
Who can tell me what I'm doing wrong?? Because I've invested so much into this build, but just died to Sirius. Tried it only once atm., but still not blocking enough. idk.

If you are dying to Sirus the problem most likely isn't you not blocking enough. Anything Sirus does that kills you, isn't something you block.

I found Sirus to be extremely easy with this build.

I am having a real blast with this build. The overall gameplay is very satisfying. For someone who is sometimes a bit slow, the block mechanic is very helpful. This is my second league start and after having tons of toons in Metamorph i planned to focus on one in Delirium. The build is pretty great for that. Only big problem remains ignite damage.

Today I was able to get my chest with flat crit chance, which is another amazing damage boost, and -15 to mana cost, which is so much QOL.

I can only advertise Infused Channeling, another nice layer of defense.
Dernière édition par Shafirion, le 24 mars 2020 15:13:25
"
Shafirion a écrit :
"
Crosfade a écrit :

If you are dying to Sirus the problem most likely isn't you not blocking enough. Anything Sirus does that kills you, isn't something you block.

I am having a real blast with this build. The overall gameplay is very satisfying. For someone who is sometimes a bit slow, the block mechanic is very helpful. This is my second league start and after having tons of toons in Metamorph i planned to focus on one in Delirium. The build is pretty great for that. Only big problem remains ignite damage.

Today I was able to get my chest with flat crit chance, which is another amazing damage boost, and -15 to mana cost, which is so much QOL.

Build is bad. You must be using cyclone with big deeps. Reckoning is good for bosses only, whole map clearing is abysmall.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas a écrit :
"
Shafirion a écrit :
"
Crosfade a écrit :

Build is bad. You must be using cyclone with big deeps. Reckoning is good for bosses only, whole map clearing is abysmall.

This is not a bad build, this is a fun build, so you can expect the clearing speed is bad, even the price of Surrender is ridiculous already.
If you want a strong and fast clearing build, you should looking for something else such as Archmage Hierophant storm brand or ED build instead.
Dernière édition par darkragnarok100, le 25 mars 2020 00:45:20
Spent a bit on the build. Got all but the helm enchant.
Build clears. I have not tried Sirus yet and failed killing New ES boss but I think it is doable.
Max I pushed is T14 100% Delirium. Could not kill the beefiest boss like I said but I have pushed the whole map to Delirium stage 6 that was probably not helping me to kill it.
My variation has less hp and focuses on impale. Reckoning damage is 2M+ cyclone is under 3M. By my math is around 7M total and I'm good.

It is a fun build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires