[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst a écrit :
"
GamerNerdRage81 a écrit :
would have loved leveling trees in POB but ya get what ya get lol

there are leveling trees in the guide

I just went a head and made leveling trees in POB..i use POB cause less resources used on my computer compaired to a browser!
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
OUAriakas a écrit :

Just a quick tip for people looking to get good IAS jewels with max life rolls. Remember that jewels can only have 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes.

Flat increased attack speed (3-5)% is a suffix while both Two Handed (4-6) and Mace (5-8) IAS are prefixes. Since max life is also a prefix you can search for a jewel with flat IAS, and either Two hand or Mace IAS. You want one with a second suffix so find something that already has resists or some other suffix.

Now you have a jewel with 2 valuable IAS mods, two suffixes, and one open prefix. Well congratulations because in Harvest league we have a way to get the max life roll fairly easily. You are going to Augment with Life roll the jewel and there are only three prefixes that can roll; max life %, physical attack leeched as life, and max totem life %. This means you have about a 1 in 3 chance of hitting max life % and if you don't hit it you can use the Harvest remove Life and augment with Life until you do.

I made the jewel above from a 5C base with no max life and did the exact method I described above.

Hope it helps!

Thanks!

this is excellent, love the tips

if harvest goes core this is an easy way to get solid jewels

Quick question Frawst, I am struggling on where I can pick up more life. I know I am missing the top left two skill points that are life (that is for levels 93 & 94) but beyond that I think I have pretty high rolls on everything else. Is there something I am missing?
Dernière édition par OUAriakas, le 25 juil. 2020 19:59:04
Hey, just e quick question. I just found this ring:

If I understand the item korrectly it would give me a free 5-Link, right? Can you guys think of any uses for this build? I thought about building it for the Ancestral Warchief, or would that be a waste?
Thanks in advance!
"
OUAriakas a écrit :

Quick question Frawst, I am struggling on where I can pick up more life. I know I am missing the top left two skill points that are life (that is for levels 93 & 94) but beyond that I think I have pretty high rolls on everything else. Is there something I am missing?

hey friend,

since you went HoP rings, HP will be a bit on low side. eveyrthing except your gauntlets has good hp rolls.

could unskill escalation and get more of the scion hp wheel, but thats up to you
"
MrSatchmoo a écrit :
Hey, just e quick question. I just found this ring:

If I understand the item korrectly it would give me a free 5-Link, right? Can you guys think of any uses for this build? I thought about building it for the Ancestral Warchief, or would that be a waste?
Thanks in advance!

thats correct

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Hungry_Loop

Mechanics

The Hungry Loop consumes socketed uncorrupted support gems when they reach maximum level. Simply socketing a gem that already has the maximum level is not enough, the gem needs to be socketed in the ring before actually leveling the gem (by clicking the "+") to its maximum level for the ring consume the gem. Consequently all consumed gems can only result in a modifier of their natural maximum level; the +1 gem level effect from corruption can not be achieved since the
Vaal Orb
needs to be used after the gem hit its maximum level.[1]

When a support gem is consumed, the Hungry Loop gains a modifier that supports socketed skill gems with the maximum level of the consumed support. Gem quality is ignored. The Hungry Loop can consume up to four different support gems. Selling The Hungry Loop to a vendor returns any consumed support gems.

tbh the loss of hp/dps/resists is not worth it. we only really need anc warchief for end game bosses, in which we we only really care about its melee more % bonus. the dmg is nice but not worth the payoff IMO
"
frawrst a écrit :
tbh the loss of hp/dps/resists is not worth it. we only really need anc warchief for end game bosses, in which we we only really care about its melee more % bonus. the dmg is nice but not worth the payoff IMO

Yea, after thinking a bit about it I thought so, to. Too bad! :-)
is circle of guilt BiS for rings? Originally, I want to drop my rings for steel rings with life + resist + flat phys.

but if circle of guilt is BiS for rings then I'm not too sure where I would make up for the lack of life/resist that i get on rings

also what about belt? is that ryslatha's BiS in belt?

also wondering if timeless jewels are worth looking into -- mainly https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chainbreaker -- looks like it could be possible to sustain berserk for very long periods of time with this
Dernière édition par omgirok, le 27 juil. 2020 19:42:01
"
omgirok a écrit :
is circle of guilt BiS for rings? Originally, I want to drop my rings for steel rings with life + resist + flat phys.

but if circle of guilt is BiS for rings then I'm not too sure where I would make up for the lack of life/resist that i get on rings

also what about belt? is that ryslatha's BiS in belt?

also wondering if timeless jewels are worth looking into -- mainly https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chainbreaker -- looks like it could be possible to sustain berserk for very long periods of time with this

the hop/circle rings are very strong for dps. BiS depends if you want more damage or life/curse on hit/resists ring

best to put em into PoB, as you will need to squeeze HoP in somewhere, which leaves us with very little mana

ryslathas is indeed the BiS belt for our build (and any pure phys attack build)

chainbreaker is good on paper, i havent used it myself yet. could try it out and see how the rage degen on hit works, i suspect it may leave something to be desired since we attack fairly fast
Sorry if noob question but I'm trying this build after not playing since Harbinger league and I can't get Atziri down to even half-health without being constantly one-shotted. It seems like I'm either doing too much damage and I can't survive her reflect or I'm not stunning her enough to get health on stun. Should I be using leech?

Level 92 4.7kHP, 5k armor tidebringer, ryslatha, tombfist, rest are rares, capped resist, Solaris, Yugul, Ruby Flask.
Dernière édition par Karlore, le 28 juil. 2020 22:46:31
"
Karlore a écrit :
Sorry if noob question but I'm trying this build after not playing since Harbinger league and I can't get Atziri down to even half-health without being constantly one-shotted. It seems like I'm either doing too much damage and I can't survive her reflect or I'm not stunning her enough to get health on stun. Should I be using leech?

Level 92 4.7kHP, 5k armor tidebringer, ryslatha, tombfist, rest are rares, capped resist, Solaris, Yugul, Ruby Flask.

Your profile has been set to private, we can't see your character to take a look. Go to Home > Privacy settings > Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview), if you want to change it.

I didn't do Atziri for a couple of leagues, but the key for me was to manually dodge her attacks. Especially her reflection clone can be easily identified (the one holding the mirror) so you can kill one of the others.

4.7k HP btw is too low. You should aim 5.5k or more. You can replace Tombfist with gloves with high flat Life. Indimidate is really nice, but not needed to survive. You can get this from Awakened Melee Physical Damage Support with Quality. And yes, use leech. You will get Life Leech from the Martial Experience Wheel as well as from Blood Rage. You also want to have one source of Mana Leech to sustain Mana (from Gloves, Jewel, Fuel The Fight). Don't be lazy (as I often am) and upgrade your Pantheons, get some Chaos Res (it became much more important since 3.9 Update) ...
Dernière édition par Tiffiklotz, le 29 juil. 2020 04:13:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires