[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
bizonmwk a écrit :

thanks a lot for response! i will try to apply your comments. Could you please provide me link to jewel thread? I can not find it

@edit

after i removed multistrike build is unplayable. Attack speed (2.18) is low and all monsters or bosses are killing me. Before maybe with wrongly placed multistrike, i was multi stunning them. I dont know how to increase attack speed in other way. I placed gems with speed perks etc. and its not enough.

here is a profile of someone with thread of fate very large

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vultein/characters

its near barbarism

i have never used multistrike on this build. i checked your pob, you have 3.5 attacks per second at 50 rage, 1.3 million dps not including war bringer and exert stacking

swap increased aoe for fist of war and you are 1.5m dps

hit the close range indicator in pob and you are at 2.2m dps

if you prefer multistrike attack speed, probably dont need warbringer as multstrike disables exerted attacks
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 21 juil. 2020 17:47:36
Thanks again for your help in this case :D what i mean is that, on your video attack speed is very high, also first attack is like instant without animation. Now if i am approaching group of monsters it takes long time after i hit first time and next ones. It looks like tottaly different, slower. Also what are these auras killing monsters automatically?
Dernière édition par bizonmwk, le 22 juil. 2020 01:32:46
Just a quick note for those looking to farm maps; Precinct farming is still a very very viable option. Our new longer initial stun combined with the much increased boss damage really blows up the rogue exiles quickly. Hell, it might even be better than the previous stunlock build because clearing is so much faster and single target boss damage is better.

Oh, and I'm missing my 6th link on Tidebreaker and Ryslath's Coil but still just mowing through the map and rogue exiles.
Dernière édition par OUAriakas, le 22 juil. 2020 08:35:31

Just a quick tip for people looking to get good IAS jewels with max life rolls. Remember that jewels can only have 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes.

Flat increased attack speed (3-5)% is a suffix while both Two Handed (4-6) and Mace (5-8) IAS are prefixes. Since max life is also a prefix you can search for a jewel with flat IAS, and either Two hand or Mace IAS. You want one with a second suffix so find something that already has resists or some other suffix.

Now you have a jewel with 2 valuable IAS mods, two suffixes, and one open prefix. Well congratulations because in Harvest league we have a way to get the max life roll fairly easily. You are going to Augment with Life roll the jewel and there are only three prefixes that can roll; max life %, physical attack leeched as life, and max totem life %. This means you have about a 1 in 3 chance of hitting max life % and if you don't hit it you can use the Harvest remove Life and augment with Life until you do.

I made the jewel above from a 5C base with no max life and did the exact method I described above.

Hope it helps!
"
bizonmwk a écrit :
Thanks again for your help in this case :D what i mean is that, on your video attack speed is very high, also first attack is like instant without animation. Now if i am approaching group of monsters it takes long time after i hit first time and next ones. It looks like tottaly different, slower. Also what are these auras killing monsters automatically?

i think you are referring to the crusader explode mod chest?
"
OUAriakas a écrit :

Just a quick tip for people looking to get good IAS jewels with max life rolls. Remember that jewels can only have 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes.

Flat increased attack speed (3-5)% is a suffix while both Two Handed (4-6) and Mace (5-8) IAS are prefixes. Since max life is also a prefix you can search for a jewel with flat IAS, and either Two hand or Mace IAS. You want one with a second suffix so find something that already has resists or some other suffix.

Now you have a jewel with 2 valuable IAS mods, two suffixes, and one open prefix. Well congratulations because in Harvest league we have a way to get the max life roll fairly easily. You are going to Augment with Life roll the jewel and there are only three prefixes that can roll; max life %, physical attack leeched as life, and max totem life %. This means you have about a 1 in 3 chance of hitting max life % and if you don't hit it you can use the Harvest remove Life and augment with Life until you do.

I made the jewel above from a 5C base with no max life and did the exact method I described above.

Hope it helps!

this is excellent, love the tips

if harvest goes core this is an easy way to get solid jewels
"
OUAriakas a écrit :
Just a quick note for those looking to farm maps; Precinct farming is still a very very viable option. Our new longer initial stun combined with the much increased boss damage really blows up the rogue exiles quickly. Hell, it might even be better than the previous stunlock build because clearing is so much faster and single target boss damage is better.

Oh, and I'm missing my 6th link on Tidebreaker and Ryslath's Coil but still just mowing through the map and rogue exiles.

very nice! with our dps boost precinct farming remains a very viable option

plus not many players like running that map, so we can buy in bulk cheaply

love to hear it
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 22 juil. 2020 19:19:41
would have loved leveling trees in POB but ya get what ya get lol
"
GamerNerdRage81 a écrit :
would have loved leveling trees in POB but ya get what ya get lol

there are leveling trees in the guide
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
OUAriakas a écrit :

very nice! with our dps boost precinct farming remains a very viable option

plus not many players like running that map, so we can buy in bulk cheaply

love to hear it

Thanks man, here is an even better one for people who don't want to pay between 2-6 exalts for an explode chest (Crusader Astral Plate ilvl 85+). I made this one and have never crafted a piece of gear in any other league.

First, you need to start acquiring a stack of White Knight cards. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_White_Knight

You can have some gambling fun here by grabbing 4 of them for around 120C (less than 1ex) and then using the harvest craft that sacrifices half the stack (2 cards) to give you up to double the full stack back (8 cards) you can actually use this to make your money back if you get lucky.

Ok, now back to the chest. Once you turn in the cards you will have a brand new ilvl 100 astral plate that is crusader influenced. Now we look at POEdb strength chests (https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&tags=str_armour) and find that there are a total of 3 physical prefixes that we can hit and one physical suffix. Their names and weights follow:

Suffix
#% additional Physical Damage Reduction - 3000 weight

Prefix
Reflects # Physical Damage to Melee Attackers - 4000 weight
#% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage - 1000 weight (also a lightning affix and this is important)
Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing #% of their Life as Physical Damage - 25 weight

So out of a total of 8025 weight our desired prefix has about a .31% chance of rolling naturally. But we can have 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes and there are ONLY 3 physical prefixes available.

Here comes the fun part. Use an orb of alchemy on the plate to get it rare and look at the stat combination. Your goal is to have all tagged mods that can be modified by Harvest crafting (lighting, fire, cold, caster, physical, attack, chaos, speed). You can also do this by using a transmutation on the white plate, then using an augmentation, then using a regal to make it rare but it has to be rare for this to work.

Once you have only mods that can be modified by Harvest on the rare plate you need to work on filling the suffixes. Looking at our POEdb shows us that there are no elemental mods available except for resistance suffixes outside of the one physical/lightning prefix mentioned above, so pick the three resistances you need and use either Augment with x elemental or Remove non-elemental add x elemental harvest craft. We can do this because we really don't care which mods are removed as long as we fill the suffixes. As you get to your last suffix you are probably going to have to remove all the prefixes but as long as they are tagged with the mods that harvest crafts can remove you just need to be able to use the Remove x type of mod craft to get rid of them.

Now you should have a rare plate with 3 resistance suffixes and no prefixes and the next step is easy. Slam it with three Augment with Physical and you are GUARANTEED to get the explosion mod because there are only 3 physical prefixes available and all we have is 3 prefix slots open.

So now you have a chest with 3 physical prefixes (2 that you don't want) and the 3 elemental suffixes that you chose. If you want to make it better you can gamble with the Remove Physical harvest craft to remove the unwanted prefixes and fill them with Life prefixes. The best part about this is that if you accidentally remove the explosion prefix all you have to do to reset is use the Augment Physical harvest craft again to get it back.

Let me know if this is confusing or if you have questions and I will try and answer them, but I don't think I'll ever have gear this good again unless Harvest goes core.

I also crafted the helmet, boots, amulet, and gloves and I am going to replace some low elemental resists with Chaos and be Chaos res capped for the first time since starting POE. I really hope the targeted crafting goes core because it has been a ton of fun.

Dernière édition par OUAriakas, le 24 juil. 2020 09:32:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires