[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi all, I just started a few hours ago and would like to know if there's any PoB to follow or should I just use the 3.10 PoB on the first page.

I know i'm at the lower levels now but it's actually quite hard to ramp up damage and I have no idea what I'm doing at all. Too used to playing witch and guardians in the previous leagues.

Any one has any starting tips/directions for me?
"
frawrst a écrit :
end of day 4

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/fVMXPiG4

switched tree around to get a cluster, make room for more jewel sockets and life

PoB says 800k GS, and berseker is 1.1m

at about 26 watchstones now, farming up the rest slowly

moved to dash + second wind, and put intimating cry here to so we can get 6 double dmg exert attacks on command

bought awakened melee phys so dropped tombfists for big life rare

bought a cheap (but not great) overlord jewel, dropped fortify in 5 link, replaced with awakend melee phys

second wind is gg for war crys, highly recomended. dash is good with second wind too

also for single target big boy dps ->

get ready for boss

warcry next to it to get +40-60 instant rage

hit berserk

now your use warcries to keep rage high, extending berserk. under 25 = warcry becomes max rage

laugh at your dmg

currently saving up $$$, may begin buying gear for a second char or may opt to see if we can get a 6 link tide/600-800 pdps rare

Hi Frawst, I see you are using 3 warcries (+ berserker for bosses). How do you manage to keep the warcries and potions up? After 5-10 min my fingers are sore :) The keyboard piano becomes a drag when I have to be careful on what is on the screen also.
I also tried Call to Arms and it felt so good to insta-cry! The problem is that at least 1sec between cries there are no exerted slams. I tried using somenthing close to the old build: Seismic Cry + Blood Rage + Berserk. Bosses go down very quick with this combination, sometimes the stun duration is enough to kill them, even for conquerors.

Going back to using Enduring Cry + Seismic Cry just felt clunky when I stop for a fraction to cry. I didn't use Intimidating Cry so far, as it seems way too many buttons to smash while fighting.

Any chance to put a video up to see the skill rotation? Tnx for all the great work so far.
"
Sanctus13 a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
end of day 4

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/fVMXPiG4

switched tree around to get a cluster, make room for more jewel sockets and life

PoB says 800k GS, and berseker is 1.1m

at about 26 watchstones now, farming up the rest slowly

moved to dash + second wind, and put intimating cry here to so we can get 6 double dmg exert attacks on command

bought awakened melee phys so dropped tombfists for big life rare

bought a cheap (but not great) overlord jewel, dropped fortify in 5 link, replaced with awakend melee phys

second wind is gg for war crys, highly recomended. dash is good with second wind too

also for single target big boy dps ->

get ready for boss

warcry next to it to get +40-60 instant rage

hit berserk

now your use warcries to keep rage high, extending berserk. under 25 = warcry becomes max rage

laugh at your dmg

currently saving up $$$, may begin buying gear for a second char or may opt to see if we can get a 6 link tide/600-800 pdps rare

Hi Frawst, I see you are using 3 warcries (+ berserker for bosses). How do you manage to keep the warcries and potions up? After 5-10 min my fingers are sore :) The keyboard piano becomes a drag when I have to be careful on what is on the screen also.
I also tried Call to Arms and it felt so good to insta-cry! The problem is that at least 1sec between cries there are no exerted slams. I tried using somenthing close to the old build: Seismic Cry + Blood Rage + Berserk. Bosses go down very quick with this combination, sometimes the stun duration is enough to kill them, even for conquerors.

Going back to using Enduring Cry + Seismic Cry just felt clunky when I stop for a fraction to cry. I didn't use Intimidating Cry so far, as it seems way too many buttons to smash while fighting.

Any chance to put a video up to see the skill rotation? Tnx for all the great work so far.

sure! here is a quick video vs t16 boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwsnR3FP3sw

i agree, pianoing is troublesome. i will try call to arms i think
not sure what should i invest next, ryslatha or awakened gems this is my current set up

Using cluster jewel with overlord

Since havent been really lucky yetr im poor af
Dernière édition par Belyiste, le 23 juin 2020 12:16:59
"
Belyiste a écrit :
not sure what should i invest next, ryslatha or awakened gems this is my current set up

Using cluster jewel with overlord

Since havent been really lucky yetr im poor af

ryslathas is going up in price so generally better to invest in that. its the single biggest dps increase for phys builds. use abrasives on it too
Yeah its almost 5 exa now was 2 couples days ago -_- / sad face

but gj on ur build im really enjoying it feels kinda smashing ur keybord with the 3 warcry, but in general ive never melted bosses like dat before its crazy

keep the good work let us now how it feels with call to arms
Dernière édition par Belyiste, le 23 juin 2020 12:24:12
I wanna give the information for the others who wants to craft a cluster jewel with overlord, make sure the jewel is ILV 75+ if not u wont be able to get it, i did the mistake and cost me a couples currencies before i understand my current jewel was too low ( was like ilv 45), i was like omg how is it so rare to get it

so people wont do the same mistake
"
Belyiste a écrit :
I wanna give the information for the others who wants to craft a cluster jewel with overlord, make sure the jewel is ILV 75+ if not u wont be able to get it, i did the mistake and cost me a couples currencies before i understand my current jewel was too low ( was like ilv 45), i was like omg how is it so rare to get it

And how You craft it? alt spam or? I never craft cluster jewels.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx a écrit :
"
Belyiste a écrit :

And how You craft it? alt spam or? I never craft cluster jewels.

Yeah alt spam or Chaos spam
I’m thinking of starting this on console tomorrow. Do you guys think that the build would be painful on controller with all the warcry skills?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires