[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
chrisrippe13 a écrit :
i only have 1790 life right now end of act 9 where did you get all the life from

as others have said you need alot of flat + hp on your gear which you are missing

theres also alot of %hp on tree you can get
never mind on question :)
Dernière édition par itBurns08, le 22 juin 2020 03:17:39
Just got to mapping last night, having a lot of fun with the build. Really loving the look and feel of the giant red ground slams from fist of war and the constant exertion from multiple warcries.
I’m running a version of this with EQ with good success.

Just re buying 2h weapons. It’s sufficiently early in the league that you can sometimes still find really well rolled 2h mauls cheaply, particularly since axes look to be meta as I think most people (so far) are going EQ. Set your search filter for physical dps and keep your eyes open. I bought one yesterday morning for 30c that I think would be an ex or so today.
Dernière édition par Leptomeninges, le 22 juin 2020 09:57:30
Hi thanks for the great build. I have a question for you, how can i heal myself after the last patch? I used to spam warcry and that healed me, but this is not happening anymore
@frawst and all who are contributing to this build
thank you so much for your effort keeping this build alive and ajust it to the new league.
I was not sure if this was the right league starter for me, but I loooove it.
I like the sound when he slams the ground and warcries 3 cries within 3,3 seconds, instant max enduring, nearly instant max rage and the enimies... oh boy .... all around is crying , dying, falling apart. I have never started stronger and with more fun.
Just on a 4 link mace (350pdps) for 1 alch lol, I smash everything so far.
Not sure how it will be in maps but the leveling experience was purely awesome

thanks

Rhagnor
i SUGGEST PEOPLE USING THE CRAFTING warcry cannot exert travel skills, so u dont waste charges when u leap slam

"
Belyiste a écrit :
i SUGGEST PEOPLE USING THE CRAFTING warcry cannot exert travel skills, so u dont waste charges when u leap slam

good idea but it is bugged atm. when it works it will be awesome for this.
they fixed it last night
"
Belyiste a écrit :

From where we can take this craft?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires