Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

Hi, using a corrupted carcass jack with +1 gem lvl atm, should i switch this for a explotion chest ?
"
EvilZueva a écrit :
Hi, using a corrupted carcass jack with +1 gem lvl atm, should i switch this for a explotion chest ?

Is a corrupted carcass jack or an explosion chest in the guide to use?
Awesome build, Thank you for it. It is my main build this league, I finally got to 94 today with it, I am having issues staying alive, would you mind giving me some pointers on what I can do to fix it, I have stayed as close to your suggestions and followed your tree strictly. This is my first league so I still need to learn how to paste my character in this message so its easier for you to see. I apologize for that.
Also, I noticed 121 point tree, is that possible if you help Alira? I thought 119 was cap if you help a bandit..
"
V0hayga a écrit :
Also, I noticed 121 point tree, is that possible if you help Alira? I thought 119 was cap if you help a bandit..

Level 100 gives you 99 points + 22 passives = 121. It's also better to swap alira out for +2 passives by end game. So in total you have 123 points.
I tried swapping to champion, gaining alot of survivability along with over 2mill impale dps, whats the main reason for using slayer ? leechsustain ?
"
EvilZueva a écrit :
I tried swapping to champion, gaining alot of survivability along with over 2mill impale dps, whats the main reason for using slayer ? leechsustain ?

Master of metal is a great node but that is about it. Fortify we already have in our setup, and we already have 100% chance on hit.

Fully agree impale is godly but slayer gives life leech stuff, tons more damage, inc aoe, accuracy, bleed immune, stun immune, reflect immune, and a bit of defenses as well. It is pretty hard to beat.
Well yea, but champion gives several K more armor, and swapping to champion on your character in PoB gives your current setup over 3m more combined DPS, i might be missing something, but to me it loots like champion is just superior if you can maintain the leech from other sources.
"
EvilZueva a écrit :
Well yea, but champion gives several K more armor, and swapping to champion on your character in PoB gives your current setup over 3m more combined DPS, i might be missing something, but to me it loots like champion is just superior if you can maintain the leech from other sources.

As of right now on my POB cyclone with impale is doing 17 million damage, a smidge more actually, then you have to double that for "saviour" so currently 34 million dps with saviour

If you lost all of the slayer nodes and picked up the champion taunt route + unstoppable hero + master of metal. You would have 16.5 million dps and then doubled for saviour. You would gain a couple thousand armour which is not much at all tbh and you would lose a lot of aoe on your cyclone, bleed immunity, all the leech stuff, phys reflect immunity, all to lose half a bit more than half a million dps.

So no, it is not worth it.

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
EvilZueva a écrit :

As of right now on my POB cyclone with impale is doing 17 million damage, a smidge more actually, then you have to double that for "saviour" so currently 34 million dps with saviour

If you lost all of the slayer nodes and picked up the champion taunt route + unstoppable hero + master of metal. You would have 16.5 million dps and then doubled for saviour. You would gain a couple thousand armour which is not much at all tbh and you would lose a lot of aoe on your cyclone, bleed immunity, all the leech stuff, phys reflect immunity, all to lose half a bit more than half a million dps.

So no, it is not worth it.

So im missing something, im not saying im right btw, i just wish to learn.
question is, what am i missing ? bcus when loading your char in pob, im only reaching like 14m total dps ? im not very experienced with PoB :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires