[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

The fortify node is definitely very strong. Apart from that pretty much any node with life% or crit multi is worth it. Some examples for crit multi are disemboweling, assasination and throatseeker. If you get gloves with vuln on hit and use an assasins mark ring you can get whispers of doom for +1 curse.
POB apparently doesn't count impale damage and something else?

Is there some "real" way to emulate their damage just for s*it and giggles.

In the guide there is the jewel for it but dunno if it scales correctly for all gear levels and what not.
I would like to have a pob with the cheap gear, because I can't imagine 6 Million Dps on that, I have similar gear, copied your jewel without the benefits of the watcher's eye because I don't have it and it is like 1,7 million dps, can't imagine that the watcher's eye would give me 4,3 million dps more ^^'
Or is it the brutal restraint? I don't know why this is in cheap gear, because brutal restraint is f expensive ^^
"
Yujii a écrit :
Or is it the brutal restraint? I don't know why this is in cheap gear, because brutal restraint is f expensive ^^

Check reply from Dex below

------------------

Paradoxicas are CHEAP at the moment. Around 20-30c. If you are looking for cheap good upgrades it's time to do some shopping. :)
Dernière édition par hsatan, le 16 sept. 2019 10:19:10
do you maybe have the gear on standard to show the new cyclone range, i can't find anywhere how the aoe changed and some ppl say its a big nerf and others that its still great its hard to compare if u don't see a video or screen
To aswer a few questions.

1. Impale damage is not calculated in POB. The way I've calculated it in the build is the (base*effect*chance). The base is 50+20 with a watcher's eye. Max Impale effect from all sources as a Slayer is 108%. My numbers with the watcher's eye is 70*2.08*1=145.6 and this is there more damage multiplier on the Brutal Restraint jewel.

2.DPS on budget gear. These are the numbers from Legion league meaning that whatever number you get right now will be slightly lower. You also need to manually input the Impale as well as some other modifiers from Slayer. See above point for Impale calculation.

3. The Brutal Restraint I have in my build barely gives me anything, if you look at the jewel in my POB you can see exactly what each thing does. My jewel gives me some crit chance and attack speed.

4. The AOE difference is as follows: Previously Cyclone would get 1 radius for every +1 melee range wich meant it scaled with weapons base range aswell. Now our Cyclone starts at 17 radius instead and is not affected by your weapons range at all, instead it will give us 8% increased AOE per +1 melee range. I made the difference in POB and this is what it looks like: https://imgur.com/a/QrAWl8N

Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 15 sept. 2019 17:11:30
Hello

I'm having a hard time surviving especially against elder or shaped map bosses. Please help me what's wrong with my build and hopefully there is something that I can do to fix this asap thank you.
Here is my pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/CR4fbQkt

PLEASE HELP
"
franzisk a écrit :
Hello

I'm having a hard time surviving especially against elder or shaped map bosses. Please help me what's wrong with my build and hopefully there is something that I can do to fix this asap thank you.
Here is my pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/CR4fbQkt

PLEASE HELP

Hello.

I took a quick look at your POB and you havent taken some defensive nodes. You havent taken Acrobatics for instance wich is big.

When it comes to life total you want atleast 5k and probably higher than that aswell if you arent comfortable with the build. If you cant get gear with high life rolls then you need to compensate for it on the tree by sacrificing damage for survival.

There are 40% life you can take aswell as 2 jewel slots that you can get life%+crit multi jewels in.

I also dont know wich stance you usually play in but Sand Stance is incredible for defense because of Flesh & Stone.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 17 sept. 2019 09:19:42
Hello,
What did you oil on amulet for this league? Ty

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires