Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

guys can you take look at my gear and give me some thoughts what can i improve ?

i got 2

but my damage scales much more this away
"
miguelsantos00 a écrit :
Spoiler
guys can you take look at my gear and give me some thoughts what can i improve ?

i got 2

Most of your gear needs upgrading. For the generic rare items like gloves, boots, belt look for high life 70+ and some well rolled resists. On the amulet and rings you want flat physical damage. It can be expensive, but fossil crafting your current chest would be a big upgrade to get maim as a 7link.

When it comes to Paradoxica, their true DPS doesnt show up in the in-game tooltip and I can guarantee your true DPS will be way higher by just using the 2 you already have.

Belt of the Deceiver isnt bad per se so you can keep using it if you want to.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
miguelsantos00 a écrit :
Spoiler

i got 2

Most of your gear needs upgrading. For the generic rare items like gloves, boots, belt look for high life 70+ and some well rolled resists. On the amulet and rings you want flat physical damage. It can be expensive, but fossil crafting your current chest would be a big upgrade to get maim as a 7link.

When it comes to Paradoxica, their true DPS doesnt show up in the in-game tooltip and I can guarantee your true DPS will be way higher by just using the 2 you already have.

Belt of the Deceiver isnt bad per se so you can keep using it if you want to.

tks for the tips

but now the itens are getting quite expensive. it will take some time to upgrade them

im enjoying this build a lot

regards
Dernière édition par miguelsantos00, le 30 août 2019 17:52:21
I was going through the PoB and was wondering what this custom item Rare Jewel: Brutal Restraint is? This seems to be a custom item that gives you a 20m Shaper DPS value, but when you remove it, it drops it to 4.5m. Isn't this just a ~5m dps build then?

Edit: Nvm. This seems to be the way you modify the dps to factor in the stats that PoB currently doesn't account for. Interesting...
Dernière édition par XNtrysyti, le 2 sept. 2019 01:43:32
thx!Gonna try this build out!
Thanks for the guide! Was a bit of a pain to level up as I had no luck with getting weapon upgrades. But after getting onto maps it shreds everything to pieces.

One quick question tho; would it work if I use Scaeva on mainhand and Paradoxica on off-hand? Ie. will Paradoxica (or any other weapon) get any penalty if you use it in off-hand.

Afaik Cyclone attacks first with main hand and then off-hand alternating with each strike, so I guess off-hand won't get any penalties. Just wanted to make sure before I buy one Paradoxica. :)
"
hsatan a écrit :
Thanks for the guide! Was a bit of a pain to level up as I had no luck with getting weapon upgrades. But after getting onto maps it shreds everything to pieces.

One quick question tho; would it work if I use Scaeva on mainhand and Paradoxica on off-hand? Ie. will Paradoxica (or any other weapon) get any penalty if you use it in off-hand.

Afaik Cyclone attacks first with main hand and then off-hand alternating with each strike, so I guess off-hand won't get any penalties. Just wanted to make sure before I buy one Paradoxica. :)

Hey im glad you are having success with it :)

Scaeva+Paradoxica works perfectly fine and you are correct in your thinking.

I found this totally randomly, holy crap I was lucky. Build is deleting everything within a second. 10/10 would do again, however physical hits with almost 0 phys reduction make your heart miss a beat :D
Hey, any suggestions what talents to get with the oils? (Anointing)
"
V3nd3TTa a écrit :
Hey, any suggestions what talents to get with the oils? (Anointing)

Rampart: Azure Oil /Black Oil / Golden Oil

10% increased Effect of Fortify on you
5% increased Movement Speed while you have Fortify
20% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify
8% increased Attack Speed while you have Fortify

I would go with this one. One of the highest DPS nodes, and also more movement speed, and even some more survivability, as long as you use Fortify.
Dernière édition par hsatan, le 11 sept. 2019 10:38:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires