[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
sgoer a écrit :
Can someone confirm that the single Slayer ascendancy node "Impact" is indeed adding 71.3% of the total damage to the build in LocalIdentity's most recent fork, both before and after updating the tree to 3.10? Given it is only 15% More, this seems like a bit much unless there is some other mechanism going on here.
It's also altering the crit chance, hit chance and AOE so scaling up damage in a few other areas than just the 15% more.
"
SadSkeleton a écrit :
This build is unplayable weak in early leveling. Impossible to league start with this.

This is just false. I've done 2 practice runs in metamorph in SSF, and if you know what you're doing its absolutely fine.

edit: it was in standard league, so no benefit from metamorphs.
Dernière édition par Gethaloe, le 13 mars 2020 12:02:59
Dear Dexx,

would you add a section with your actual gear (noob here) as I am finding it hard to know where all the gems go!

Thank you!
"
TsuDhoNim a écrit :
"
sgoer a écrit :
Can someone confirm that the single Slayer ascendancy node "Impact" is indeed adding 71.3% of the total damage to the build in LocalIdentity's most recent fork, both before and after updating the tree to 3.10? Given it is only 15% More, this seems like a bit much unless there is some other mechanism going on here.
It's also altering the crit chance, hit chance and AOE so scaling up damage in a few other areas than just the 15% more.

Ok so I just looked it up, and it does indeed seem to be bugged in POB atm.

It is not supposed to give anywhere near that much damage, we take it for the accuracy and AoE, the proximity damage is just a bonus.
I would just like to ask before I start with this build if it can deal with ALL map mods, like no leech, no regen etc? I just started playing a few weeks ago in 3.9 with a consecrated path build that supposedly could do everything but it turned out that I got instagibbed with only a little ele reflect :(
"
schalander a écrit :
I would just like to ask before I start with this build if it can deal with ALL map mods, like no leech, no regen etc? I just started playing a few weeks ago in 3.9 with a consecrated path build that supposedly could do everything but it turned out that I got instagibbed with only a little ele reflect :(

No leech and no regen can be tricky to get used to but they are definitely doable as long as you keep an eye on your life and are ready to use your flask, basically what you would do normally anyway.

Because of the way we reduce Cyclone's mana cost to 0, mana will never ever be an issue so you dont even need mana leech at all.

The other mod being physical reflect, Slayer's node Headsmen makes us immune to physical reflect and because of Brutality we can ONLY deal physical damage so np there.

We are not dependant on any ailments either so all those mods are a non factor.

There really isnt any mod this build cant do, but some are scarier than others such as minus max resist combined with extra elemental damage etc, the normally scary stuff.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
schalander a écrit :

No leech and no regen can be tricky to get used to but they are definitely doable as long as you keep an eye on your life and are ready to use your flask, basically what you would do normally anyway.

Because of the way we reduce Cyclone's mana cost to 0, mana will never ever be an issue so you dont even need mana leech at all.

The other mod being physical reflect, Slayer's node Headsmen makes us immune to physical reflect and because of Brutality we can ONLY deal physical damage so np there.

There really isnt any mod this build cant do, but some are scarier than others such as minus max resist combined with extra elemental damage etc, the normally scary stuff.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to start this build in 3 hours and 22 minutes
:D
Dernière édition par schalander, le 13 mars 2020 12:38:43
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
schalander a écrit :

I noticed you did not take resolute technique in the POB tree, are we getting a ton of accuracy somewhere else to make up for that?
Dernière édition par Embermouth, le 13 mars 2020 14:02:51
"
Embermouth a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
schalander a écrit :

I noticed you did not take resolute technique in the POB tree, are we getting a ton of accuracy somewhere else to make up for that?

If u check the pob under calcs u can see the accuracy and where it's coming from. Look like a lot from tree + base dex.
"
Embermouth a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
schalander a écrit :

This is a crit build. With Resolute Technique you cannot crit. Accuracy in general is very easy to get since 3.7 Legion league so you will hit 100% quite easily.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires