[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hi Dex i've see your build (i'm huge cyclone fan since...WW Barb in d2 :D) last league i've used this

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129487

and now i'm looking for another build...and found your..so is similar Scion Tesla Cyclone?

Thanks
"
nhantheman a écrit :
I believe the biggest problem that we're going to run into in 3.10 is the lack of easily craftable -15 mana cost chest. It's kind of RIP to most league starter cyclone builds I think since warlord influenced chests are going to be way too expensive.

It's going to suck but crafting - 3 channeling mana to rings and neck will suffice until you can get it.
Wow does Slayer compare to Champion for this build?
"
Gethaloe a écrit :
"
Roselan a écrit :
I plan to start 3.10 with this build. I'm testing it right now and I'm seriously loving it.

However I'm far from convinced by Perforate from lv1. It does the job ok, but I really don't like it that much.

What other melee gem/skill do you guys suggest until lv28 and cyclone? I'm thinking of molten strike atm but have no idea if it's any good these days (last time I played it was betrayal...). Else I'm thinking to start with totems, but this is unknown territory.

Any suggestion is welcome :)

From level 1-40-50 all I have been using is frost blades for clear with a 3 link double strike for boss kills. I'd recommend checking out tytykillers most recent Melee Leveling VOD... I've done a couple of test runs of this build using the gem setups he uses and it works fine. I agree on perforate, seems very lackluster.

Yup, I just tested it and largely prefer it for act I and II. Thank you!!

But man does frost blades suck mana like a pro...
"
Roselan a écrit :
"
Gethaloe a écrit :
"
Roselan a écrit :
I plan to start 3.10 with this build. I'm testing it right now and I'm seriously loving it.

However I'm far from convinced by Perforate from lv1. It does the job ok, but I really don't like it that much.

What other melee gem/skill do you guys suggest until lv28 and cyclone? I'm thinking of molten strike atm but have no idea if it's any good these days (last time I played it was betrayal...). Else I'm thinking to start with totems, but this is unknown territory.

Any suggestion is welcome :)

From level 1-40-50 all I have been using is frost blades for clear with a 3 link double strike for boss kills. I'd recommend checking out tytykillers most recent Melee Leveling VOD... I've done a couple of test runs of this build using the gem setups he uses and it works fine. I agree on perforate, seems very lackluster.

Yup, I just tested it and largely prefer it for act I and II. Thank you!!

But man does frost blades suck mana like a pro...

Yeah I'm new to melee builds, but so far I've learned to run only 1 quicksilver, and sometimes up to 3 mana pots while leveling lmao(leap slam spam). It can really drain.
Thank you for such a complete guide - as a noob it makes a huge difference having a full levelling section! Simply wonderful! League starting this!
This build is unplayable weak in early leveling. Impossible to league start with this.
can you help with the skill tree? I clicked and couldn't see the picture
Can someone confirm that the single Slayer ascendancy node "Impact" is indeed adding 71.3% of the total damage to the build in LocalIdentity's most recent fork, both before and after updating the tree to 3.10? Given it is only 15% More, this seems like a bit much unless there is some other mechanism going on here.
"
sgoer a écrit :
Can someone confirm that the single Slayer ascendancy node "Impact" is indeed adding 71.3% of the total damage to the build in LocalIdentity's most recent fork, both before and after updating the tree to 3.10? Given it is only 15% More, this seems like a bit much unless there is some other mechanism going on here.

Im not exactly sure what you mean but I can have a look later today.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires