[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

I see... I may do 1 more build just to play around with the HH, tbh i didnt even need hh but playin with it is pretty much nothing but rush anyway, do you maybe have some cyclon to suggest me so i can make a bigger use of hh ?
Has anyone already tested this build with The Saviour?
"
Iyuke a écrit :
Has anyone already tested this build with The Saviour?

A decent number of the people in the thread are using one. It seems to be really good, sadly I cannot afford one yet and Sirus refuses to drop one for me.
I did buy one just to test since Sirus wouldnt drop one for me either. I can say that its definitely good but not at all as good as I was expecting for a 30ex investment. While the sword IS best in slot for this build and I believe every melee build aswell, I cannot by any circumstance recommend it. Its very strong on paper but you have to remember that the clones you summon uses the same stupid AI as minions without Feeding Frenzy.

Randomly you will have a clone run off in a random direction and wont be resummoned until the 10 second duration runs out, they can also get stuck in awkward places and not do anything.

You can fix these issues by using Convocation but at this point it feels excessive to give up gem slots for our Warchief and add an extra button wich you will need to press on cooldown pretty much.

What I decided to do is to support the sword with Less Duration since the minions will then not last as long and Will automatically be resummoned on me. Im also not sure about the mechanics behind it, but the tooltip damage for the clones does go up when socketed with Less Duration. It does not work with any other gems than increased/less duration.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 5 janv. 2020 19:26:04
how many exalted orbs you need to invest to this build to be able to kill sirus?
"
rezzet a écrit :
how many exalted orbs you need to invest to this build to be able to kill sirus?

On my very first kill I had gear worth about 10ex. With that said if you know the mechanics and you can execute the fight properly you can do Sirus 8 with much much less gear.
What are we ideally looking to get out of Lethal Pride ? Got one with 40% increased melee damage and 20% fortify effect + some other minor stuff and wondering on avarage how good of a roll that is.

Just started playing the build yesterday, loving it so far, thanks!
Dernière édition par kuriisu, le 6 janv. 2020 10:31:11
First of all, really thanks for your build. I´m a casual player at moment but this build really helped me to quick achiev some new content in this expansion.

Also, i see that you made some new changes in your build (droped blade master and invested in life nodes). Are you doing it for test or its necessary for endgame content?

(sorry for grammar mistakes since im not an english speaker)
Dernière édition par Pascoax, le 6 janv. 2020 10:58:39
I'm just messing around with my character at this point. I'm done with my challenges for the league so I'm going to be playing less while still trying things occasionally. I'm in the process of burning currency by trying influenced items such as elder+hunter combinations.

The up to date path of building link is what you should strive for and after that it's up to you how much damage versus defense you want.

The sweetspot is a bit over 6k life and around 10k armour with Lion's Roar up aswell as Fortify.

With that said if you ever have any questions feel free to whisper me in-game where I'm most likely to respond.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
I'm just messing around with my character at this point. I'm done with my challenges for the league so I'm going to be playing less while still trying things occasionally. I'm in the process of burning currency by trying influenced items such as elder+hunter combinations.

The up to date path of building link is what you should strive for and after that it's up to you how much damage versus defense you want.

The sweetspot is a bit over 6k life and around 10k armour with Lion's Roar up aswell as Fortify.

With that said if you ever have any questions feel free to whisper me in-game where I'm most likely to respond.

Better to dual wield paradoxica or use 400pdps foil in one hand?

Just curious which one is better for now.

Also rare helmet for armour and resists or Starkonja's?

Thanks and I am enjoying the build.
Dernière édition par jim_Bonks, le 6 janv. 2020 17:08:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires