[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
FissFiss a écrit :
Can anyone compare this with dual paradoxica to a dual cospri build in terms of clear and bossing?

I have not compared in POB (its impossible to calculate dps for any coc build in POB anyways) or tried in game, but I would think dual cospri would definitely be faster clear at low tier maps, however there is no way they can match the dps required for end game bosses especially at awakening level 8.

Duel Jeweled foils with 400+ dps and high crit would scale pretty well instead of paradoxicas however map clearing is average with pretty much any Cyclone build unless of course you have the Headhunter.
Hi, I really like this build but I have problems with survival on red maps. I have all res above 90%, 4k HP, please see my character and let me know what to change. I can spend another 2-3ex. Thanks M8 and good job.
"
ProQson a écrit :
Hi, I really like this build but I have problems with survival on red maps. I have all res above 90%, 4k HP, please see my character and let me know what to change. I can spend another 2-3ex. Thanks M8 and good job.

Check the new PoB link. It has adjusted passives for more life and better fortify at the expense of a little damage on the left side of the tree.
Hey, really good build able to do Sirus level 8 deathless. Could get upgrades, but the damage is just enough.

So mate, this was hell of a build and my first melee build in poe ever, think i have maxed it exept for enchant on head and boots, doe i may change gloves to even better then this or reroll these...tnx for the guide!
P.s. check the gear and gime advice if i can do anything else(you will notice one item i had DROPED which is way powerful for this build) :) cheers !
So, I'm really confused about the passive tree, the leveling tree 121(final) and the pob tree listed in the spoiler that tells us to install the fork are both different. which one is right?
"
TekTrixter a écrit :
"
ProQson a écrit :

Check the new PoB link. It has adjusted passives for more life and better fortify at the expense of a little damage on the left side of the tree.
Adjustments done. Playing a little better need more lvl. Thanks
"
ProSpec555 a écrit :
So, I'm really confused about the passive tree, the leveling tree 121(final) and the pob tree listed in the spoiler that tells us to install the fork are both different. which one is right?

Wondering the same, hoping to level up this build but would appreciate some clarity
I have gone back though past posts and note that you updated the build for more survivability.
I'm going to assume the build in the levelling section is outdated and go with the main POB link instead (I'll use the levelling link as a guide to allocate points while I level up)
thanks for all your work on this build, appreciate it as a new player :)
Leveling section is W.I.P aka Work In Progress. Assume everything in that and the skill gem section is outdated.

"
De_xter a écrit :
So mate, this was hell of a build and my first melee build in poe ever, think i have maxed it exept for enchant on head and boots, doe i may change gloves to even better then this or reroll these...tnx for the guide!
P.s. check the gear and gime advice if i can do anything else(you will notice one item i had DROPED which is way powerful for this build) :) cheers !

I'm glad you enjoyed the build however I do have to say that the item you are talking about doesnt work that great with a pure physical build :)

The reason why is that the strongest auras you will steal are "physical as extra fire/cold/lightning" and since we use Brutality we can only deal physical damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires