[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Nevzat a écrit :
So you recommend removing rage and pulverise and replacing with melee phys and close combat at all times?

That means we would need 3 greens right?

Does that improve single target damage? I want to be sure it’s the right option before I recolour my chest piece hehe

Also how big a dps increase is a cyclone 40 helmet? Is it huge?

If your close to your target, then Close Combat is huge. My gear is nowhere near great and MetMorphs are dead in a couple of seconds. Pulverizes problem is that you get more range on your AoE but you lose 15% attack speed.

Damage on mobs doesnt really matter, everything dies instantly. What your worried about is your boss damage.

Rage takes time to ramp up, and can lose time during phases/downtimes. Meaning its a net loss. It also shows up as nowhere near as good as Infused/Close/MeleePhys/ConcentratedEffect for me in Path of building.

Pulverize is also showing as a loss compared to Infused/Close/MeleePhys for me. Just remember that with close combat, you lose damage the further away you are. I have no real issues with close combat.

As for your gear earlier, your gems are also not 20/20 yet, which is a pretty big chunk of damage.

You should also use Path of Building to calculate what will help you specifically. https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
Dernière édition par Tainted_Turkey, le 28 déc. 2019 22:29:00
I don't get Rage support either. To receive any kind of flat phys from the gem you need to spin for 5 seconds, seems like a pretty long wind-up.
I'll see if I can fit Infused Channeling in my setup instead of Rage and see how it goes.
What do you think of the the saviour? (This league new 1H sword)

Can it be the new endgame for this build? To replace paradoxica?

Cause from what i see, the min max for paradoxica is about the same price for the saviour.
Dernière édition par OnlyKhang, le 29 déc. 2019 02:13:22
The Saviour definitely looks interesting and I think it has a lot of potential. I'm really cheap by nature so I would never buy one but I would definitely try one if I looted it from Sirus.

As for the support gem discussion, the only 2 mandatory gems are Impale and Brutality. The rest is optional and up to you.

For my character right now the DPS rank in order is Rage>Impale>Brutality>Infused>Fortify. Melee Phys is slightly worse than Infused but it doesnt have the damage reduction wich makes it worse.

The reason Rage doesnt show up very high in your POB is because you need to set the Rage amount manually in config. Rage is our strongest support by far for 2 reasons. Paradoxica base damage is very low, its the mechanic double damage that allows us to do so much, and the other reason is that dual wield scales very very well with flat damage.

In my POB Rage support wins over Melee Phys with only 30 Rage getting even better when you reach 50. I do however understand the argument about the ramp up and I probably wouldnt use it on Sirus since there's so much downtime, but for every other encounter you should be able to keep it very high.

I'm currently testing a more tank oriented variant with Brutal Fervour instead of Bane of Legends and Impact aswell as speccing Vaal Pact. This means that the build is a fair bit slower but also a lot tankier allowing you to level up easier. I'll make sure to include the old DPS version aswell as the new tank version when I update the guide.

Is bronns lithe a good choice? it gives good damage and evasion but lacks life and resistances...
I just want to add that Bane of Legends ascendancy does not reflect itself on POB but it actually makes ANY mob die at %20 HP which is a really significant buff to DPS. We can find a way to implement that on an item to reflect more reliable DPS

one more question about watcher's eye
he cost like ~14ex and this only for impale buff , how much damage he give ??
is it worth ?
Dernière édition par karpena, le 29 déc. 2019 08:53:46
"
karpena a écrit :

one more question about watcher's eye
he cost like ~14ex and this only for impale buff , how much damage he give ??
is it worth ?

If you look at the Brutal Restraint jewel in the POB, you can see that it says "43% more physical damage" because of the watcher's eye :)

"
Elloktrik a écrit :
I just want to add that Bane of Legends ascendancy does not reflect itself on POB but it actually makes ANY mob die at %20 HP which is a really significant buff to DPS. We can find a way to implement that on an item to reflect more reliable DPS

Same thing here, I have a manual input on the jewel in POB that says "20% more damage" with Slayer Cull.
"
Mariox93 a écrit :
Is bronns lithe a good choice? it gives good damage and evasion but lacks life and resistances...

The problem with Bronn's is that it's just raw damage and speed. You have 0 survivability from it and you dont have the -15 to mana cost so you need to get that on both rings and amulet. For an uber fast build however it's very good but you probably couldnt do high tier maps either.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Mariox93 a écrit :

The problem with Bronn's is that it's just raw damage and speed. You have 0 survivability from it and you dont have the -15 to mana cost so you need to get that on both rings and amulet. For an uber fast build however it's very good but you probably couldnt do high tier maps either.

Thank you for the help, im doing 14-15-16 already but im dying pretty often, dont really know on what upgrades i should focus now or whats more important to fix (probably chest with -15 mana cost) any help will be apreciated because im pretty confused ty.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires