[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

It would be nice if you fix the tree progression. For example; in 71 points and before that we take Juggernaut and Full Bloodless circle. When you press 86, it drops Juggernaut and 2 nodes from Bloodless circle. Then it takes again. Its confusing for a new player like me..
"
Elloktrik a écrit :
It would be nice if you fix the tree progression. For example; in 71 points and before that we take Juggernaut and Full Bloodless circle. When you press 86, it drops Juggernaut and 2 nodes from Bloodless circle. Then it takes again. Its confusing for a new player like me..

I plan to make a new revision of the entire skill tree as soon as I've finalized it in-game. Thanks for the feedback though, I'll make sure to get that fixed.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Elloktrik a écrit :

I plan to make a new revision of the entire skill tree as soon as I've finalized it in-game. Thanks for the feedback though, I'll make sure to get that fixed.

Thank you man, its nice to see you are still improving it. I have to admit that Im having the easiest leveling progression with your build, especially when it comes to leveling gems and uniques you put in your build; made my life so much easier compared to my last 2 characters in my short Poe life:)
builds is actually pretty good :), already killed some A8 sirus, it was pretty easy.

Im actually gonna reroll something else now, so im selling the entire gear for the char, name is PacorerollAdict, if anyone is interested :)
Dernière édition par Snakin, le 28 déc. 2019 20:32:10
Can anyone give me tips what to upgrade please? I'm finding my T16 damage lacking somewhat

(also my speed is pretty slow which makes mapping pretty clunky... :( )
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 28 déc. 2019 19:29:03
"
Nevzat a écrit :
Can anyone give me tips what to upgrade please? I'm finding my T16 damage lacking somewhat

(also my speed is pretty slow which makes mapping pretty clunky... :( )

How ? Check my gear which is worse then yours and i still oneshot every t16 boss, even metamorph boss, all endgame content..
Im thinking to try and use Farruls fur, but with my current gear -mana cost makes problem, also i would have to fit in aspect of cat, or maybe simple hunter influence chest would be better ?
"
De_xter a écrit :
Im thinking to try and use Farruls fur, but with my current gear -mana cost makes problem, also i would have to fit in aspect of cat, or maybe simple hunter influence chest would be better ?

I was thinking about maybe a Farruls Fur or something too, not entirely sure. It really helps being a Champion for that though, because you get the free Dread Banner. I do wonder if slayer or champion is better for the build, but honestly I think it is strong enough to not really change much. Problem is I do not want to replace my rings. I really like both of them and both have crafted life and one has 40 int.

Also I want to say to everyone in here: I think Infused Channeling is so good and worth using. You gotta get some int on your gear, but trust me. The damage is insane and it even gives some defense too. It honestly is like the third best support for this (after Impale and Brutality of course :D) by a lot.
"
MarioMCP a écrit :
"
De_xter a écrit :

I was thinking about maybe a Farruls Fur or something too, not entirely sure. It really helps being a Champion for that though, because you get the free Dread Banner. I do wonder if slayer or champion is better for the build, but honestly I think it is strong enough to not really change much. Problem is I do not want to replace my rings. I really like both of them and both have crafted life and one has 40 int.

Also I want to say to everyone in here: I think Infused Channeling is so good and worth using. You gotta get some int on your gear, but trust me. The damage is insane and it even gives some defense too. It honestly is like the third best support for this (after Impale and Brutality of course :D) by a lot.

Infused has always been good but gearing for it is expensive because of the Int Requirement on all your gear.

Also, pulverize and rage are not that great. Rage especially because of the ramp up time. Close Combat and Melee Phys are way better. Can swap one of those for Pulverize if you really want the larger attack range, but with Leap Slam, I have no issues with my Attack Range.
So you recommend removing rage and pulverise and replacing with melee phys and close combat at all times?

That means we would need 3 greens right?

Does that improve single target damage? I want to be sure it’s the right option before I recolour my chest piece hehe

Also how big a dps increase is a cyclone 40 helmet? Is it huge?
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 28 déc. 2019 22:10:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires