[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Bauab a écrit :
"
pokwang700 a écrit :

Here's my gear

Let's just take a moment here to appreciate what an insane set of gear you have. Amazing job getting all these in only abut 20 days.

These boots are unbelievable.

I played for like 2 months on Delirium and a little more on Standard and pretty much every piece of your gear outperforms mine. What is the dps on your foil?

Well done sir.

Selling crafts
Buying unfinished items that can be easily fixed with harvest craft then selling them for a high price to make the munsss. This is the richest I've ever been in any league xd. For the boots the guy was selling it lower than others cuz the life was scuffed but harvest crafting :) Just about 600pDPS foil. Made these as well
Dernière édition par pokwang700, le 9 juil. 2020 16:29:43
"
pokwang700 a écrit :
Hi, love the build btw. Quick question does getting the end game stygian vise better than the coil for dps? Even with the increased attack speed and increase melee damage during any flask effect?

Here's my gear

For Coil, correct me if i am wrong but you want to have max roll on Maximum Physical attack damage and min roll on Minimum Physical attack damage since we are doing burst damage.

I believe when i did mine and i check in POB, this gave me the greatest DPS increase (At least 10%) compared to having a max roll on Min (Which only gave like 4% increased).

Abrasive Catalyst is a must to use on this coil over any other catalyst

Dernière édition par Eechye, le 10 juil. 2020 03:02:59
"
Eechye a écrit :
For Coil, correct me if i am wrong but you want to have max roll on Maximum Physical attack damage and min roll on Minimum Physical attack damage since we are doing burst damage.

I believe when i did mine and i check in POB, this gave me the greatest DPS increase (At least 10%) compared to having a max roll on Min (Which only gave like 4% increased).

Abrasive Catalyst is a must to use on this coil over any other catalyst

Correct, minimum roll should be as low as possible and maximum roll as high as possible.
Sorry new to foil crafting, can i still roll an increased physical mod on this foil? i have a free prefix slot and don't know what i can do with it right now.

i rolled tier 1 increased phys on this so not sure if that screws up the other phys rolls like warlord speed and phys or accuracy and phys
"
adrenalburr a écrit :
Sorry new to foil crafting, can i still roll an increased physical mod on this foil? i have a free prefix slot and don't know what i can do with it right now.

i rolled tier 1 increased phys on this so not sure if that screws up the other phys rolls like warlord speed and phys or accuracy and phys

You cant benchcraft anything but you can phys augment it in harvest. If you roll life leech you can remove it with yellow tier 1 life seeds but if you get mana leech theres nothing to do about it unfortunately.
Hello, I spoke to you about the game and I'm posting here so that take a look at my character, my damage is a little low and I die easily. THANK YOU
Is enduring cry suppose to cast when damage taken? or just there to manually cast it?
Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to get a picture of the building path? I just started playing but I play on Xbox one. I have zero understanding of most things in the guide. I hoped to find a picture of the build path and trial and error it out on my own. Any help on finding just a regular old picture of the build path I could pull up on my phone that be great! If not thanks anyway. Bye bye
"
elucas6 a écrit :
Is enduring cry suppose to cast when damage taken? or just there to manually cast it?

Warcries cant be supported by trigger gems so no it's a manual cast.
Hey Dex! Thank you for the build, I have played it in 3.10 and loved it.

Have you considered playing 2h instead of dw? With the 3.11 tree changes it has become more challenging to get enough dexterity, forcing you to play with Starkonja.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires