[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
RicoDrago a écrit :
Hi, how are you?

Can you tell me the way i need to go in the Tree? The way i need to go while lvl up

it is explained in the written guide under "leveling section", "leveling skill tree"
Out of curiosity, how do you think a Champion version of this build would play? I have never played a Champion before, but I quite like your build. If you think it could be effective, what sort of changes would you make? No need to go super indepth or anything, it is just I have never played an Impale character before.
what is this broken jewel on the tree cmon you are at 16mil dps !!
if i remove it you drop at 3mil why adding this on the build its totaly fake dps that will make no sence for new player same as ppl who tick everything in poebuilder just to show billion of fake dmg
Dernière édition par Mordicuss, le 12 déc. 2019 15:37:03
"
Mordicuss a écrit :
what is this broken jewel on the tree cmon you are at 16mil dps !!
if i remove it you drop at 3mil why adding this on the build its totaly fake dps that will make no sence for new player same as ppl who tick everything in poebuilder just to show billion of fake dmg

You didn't even bother to read his post. It is simulating a bunch of things PoB doesn't calculate. If you look in the FAQ it specifically says this, and the gem itself says what it does. It is calculating things like Impale, Slayer Cull, Slayer Impact, Overwhelm, and then the new awakened support gems.

Obviously your DPS is gonna be lower then that anyways because none of us are gonna have a Watcher's eye or Awakened gems at the start, but it isn't "fake" DPS. Path of Building, while a nice program, still is lacking a large chunk of things that it does not calculate so you gotta add stuff manually sometimes. This entire build is built around Impale, and PoB does not calculate it.
Thank you for this guide, and the time it took to make it! Coming back to PoE, and couldn't decide between Lacerate or Cyclone. Until now. Cheers!
Hey all and thanks for all the comments, especially the ones answering other peoples questions :)

To give further thought on the new stat "-X% to Total Physical Damage Reduction from your Hits" I decided to call it armor penetration simply because it's easier to understand and it's easier to remember, type, say etc :)

As for what it truly does, no it does not work the same as elemental penetration since it does cap out at 100% however this number is unrealistic to reach unless you are taking nodes that does nothing for you other than this stat.

In the build we will have 65% if you consider the skill tree, Impale Support and Awakened Brutality Support. We could go for another 10% quite easily by changing the pathing to pick up Bladedancer aswell, but I really dont think that's necessary.

As for the other questions, Champion is perfectly viable for this build aswell. It was a while since I ran the number comparison but I wouldnt be surprised if Champion does even more damage than Slayer right now.

And finally when it comes to Bladestorm, it's an amazing skill that's fun to play and does a truckload of damage. It is very comparable to Cyclone while in Blood Stance but the main drawback is that it's not as mobile and flexible as Cyclone is. If you watch my Uber Elder kill with Bladestorm you can see that it gets sketchy on a few occasions because I need to stand still to attack.

EDIT: I wasnt planning on playing this build for Metamorph primarily because I'm bad at bow builds so I'll spend a lot of time with that, aswell as me playing Cyclone for around 600 hours in Legion :)

If I have time for it however I'll definitely play it and finetune it even more.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 12 déc. 2019 19:03:51
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
As for the other questions, Champion is perfectly viable for this build aswell. It was a while since I ran the number comparison but I wouldnt be surprised if Champion does even more damage than Slayer right now.

That would be cool, but I kinda miss the extra leech Slayer grants. We'll see, I await the results!
where do you get all that movement speed? i dont rly see from where but you go so fast in your videos
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
How tanky is this build? I'd like to play an "all-rounder" while being able to farm Uber Lab.
"
RegusThorn a écrit :
How tanky is this build? I'd like to play an "all-rounder" while being able to farm Uber Lab.

As he has the build set up, it is not that tanky. It has slayer overleech and other things to make it a bit tankier than it appears, but you can very easily just take out a few damage nodes and put them into life. Right now my own end game tree (which is Champion though) I am hopefully gonna be around 6k life with like 12k armor and Vaal Molten Shell.

If you don't want to mess around too much, just open PoB and take out some of the nodes that give the least amount of damage and throw the extra points into life nodes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires