[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Im most likely just gonna do a skill tree revision as I believe the build is almost identical to that of Blight league. The New stat that reduces enemys physical protection sounds good so I'll see how much of it we can squeeze in.

As for Acrobatics, you can definitely go the armor route instead and pick up Soul of Steel instead aswell as vaal molten shell. I played with that for the first couple days in Legion league but felt that Acrobatics was more impactful for the points spent.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
Im most likely just gonna do a skill tree revision as I believe the build is almost identical to that of Blight league. The New stat that reduces enemys physical protection sounds good so I'll see how much of it we can squeeze in.

Yeah, same here. I just wish they came up with a snappier name. XD;;

"
Dex2644 a écrit :
As for Acrobatics, you can definitely go the armor route instead and pick up Soul of Steel instead aswell as vaal molten shell. I played with that for the first couple days in Legion league but felt that Acrobatics was more impactful for the points spent.

Fair enough. I've been using CwDT Steelskin on my Impale Champion, can I get away with that setup on a Slayer? I play console, and I like my defensive skills to be auras, or automated, so I'm wondering how effective CwDT Molten Shell will be.
"
UpstateCrab170 a écrit :

Fair enough. I've been using CwDT Steelskin on my Impale Champion, can I get away with that setup on a Slayer? I play console, and I like my defensive skills to be auras, or automated, so I'm wondering how effective CwDT Molten Shell will be.

Molten Shell definitely works as a CWDT aswell especially so if you decide to stack some armor. It absorbs 20% of your max armor so even with a small amount of armor like 5k you will absorb 1k with it even at level 1.

With that said however, if I played with Molten Shell I would level cap it just because of how strong Vaal Molten Shell is.
Hey man, stumbled across your guide while I was looking for a dual wielding phys build to start the next season with. Judging by your budget and endgear kill videos and the few comments here I really think this build is underrated, I'm gonna play it for sure.

Also thank you for sharing your opinion on the patch notes so early, I agree with you that the armor changes wont be too impactful, since base armor values are really low right now. i guess bosses wont have more thank 50k armor. Nonetheless I think I'm going for as much armor pen as possible. hopefully there is way without sacrificing too much health or raw dps.

are you playing this build next league again? really looking forward to your updated skill tree then.

the only thing i'm "scared" of is geeting the jewels, but as you said, it should already work without these.

Opinion on Bladestorm instead? I actually prefer it to Cyclone but I'm pretty sure the overall damage is lower, right?
i don't think it should be called armor pen cuz you can't go more than 0%. i mean its like an elemental resistance you need to cap to reach to the normal damage. its just an armor increase for the monsters and you are bypassing that with this stat but you cant go more than 0%. so thats why its not called armor penetration. sorry for the bad english.
Dernière édition par rehababa, le 12 déc. 2019 05:49:44
I always wanted to try Cyclon but alrdy 3 leagues im playing range or caster build so THIS IS IT, its TIME ! XD
Im into this build, exept i cant stand leap slam i will have to use whirling blades (my fav so far).
"
rehababa a écrit :
i don't think it should be called armor pen cuz you can't go more than 0%.

you are completely right, I forgot that. this would also mean that there is a diminishing return on that stat and heavily investing into it makes less sense, right?
"
apophiz1226 a écrit :
"
rehababa a écrit :
i don't think it should be called armor pen cuz you can't go more than 0%.

you are completely right, I forgot that. this would also mean that there is a diminishing return on that stat and heavily investing into it makes less sense, right?

yeah, there is a cap and investing beyond that cap is just waste because it wont effect anything.
Hi, how are you?

Can you tell me the way i need to go in the Tree? The way i need to go while lvl up

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires