[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Dex2644 a écrit :

I can more or less guarantee Paradoxica would be better than that foil. You gonna have to check in POB how much the DPS difference is between a Paradoxica and a high pDPS foil but according to my previous results you want 480+ dps foil to beat a max rolled Paradoxica.

Blood rage wont interfere with your gem since buffs will always overwrite lesser effects, as in the strongest buff will remain.

Impale chance is pointless unless you have it on both weapons but if you do it can save a few skill points on tree. Chance to bleed on the other hand is useless unless you have effects that require the enemy to bleed and you have no other source.

Thanks a lot for your input. I can get a decent rolled Paradoxica (80%+ phys damage and 15%+ attack speed) for under 10ex, but I have to choose between bleed, blind, impale and poison. Which one would you recommend to melt bosses asap?
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 4 mai 2020 00:58:45
As described in the guide the secondary stat will have miniscule impact, but blind is slightly better.
First, thanks for this great guide.

Here is my current gears

with which I succesfully beat Elder and shaper (deathless) and Uber Elder (with some deaths). I wonder if I should really swith my armour for one with -mana cost and attcks crit ?
So I altered my build into two pob that I can follow. I'm a pretty new player so I don't really know my limits and haven't really fought bosses like sirus, elder, kosis.

Can anyone offer me insight on which of the two builds I should go for?

https://pastebin.com/dLm3sBEh(6k hp /w 8.6 mil dps)
https://pastebin.com/kt1Zwszc(5.1k hp /w 12mil dps)

Both builds are at lvl 100 but I'm still lvl 94.
"
Fastholfe a écrit :

Here is my current gears

with which I succesfully beat Elder and shaper (deathless) and Uber Elder (with some deaths). I wonder if I should really swith my armour for one with -mana cost and attcks crit ?

As you already have -mana cost of channeling skills on rings and amulet it's up to you I would say however the +1.4 to crit does help a lot with DPS. Bu the way how it is paying with evasion based cyclone? I'm kind of intrigued but would have to swap to many pieces to try but is it viable to farm Simulacrum?
hello new player here i chose to kill alira instead of helping her should i reset?
"
LokiONY a écrit :
"
Fastholfe a écrit :

Here is my current gears

As you already have -mana cost of channeling skills on rings and amulet it's up to you I would say however the +1.4 to crit does help a lot with DPS. Bu the way how it is paying with evasion based cyclone? I'm kind of intrigued but would have to swap to many pieces to try but is it viable to farm Simulacrum?

I was able to reach and beat wawe 20 the three times I tried, with a couple of death, mostly due to the number of mobs, and not to the boss.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
As described in the guide the secondary stat will have miniscule impact, but blind is slightly better.

Thanks again for the wisdom. I tried simulating the DPS on POB using the swords I will be able to afford:

My current offhand foil gives me a 282k dps

A 13ex Paradoxica will bump me to 317k dps
A 17ex Jewelled foil will bump me to 323k dps

Seems like a pretty big investment just for a 12-14% bonus to my damage.

I also tried simulating a 49ex foil (would take me over a week to farm that) and that would give me 348k dps (23% increase). But that's almost half way to a headhunter.

What would you recommend?
Spoiler

Hi all! I have like 18 exa more to invest - what I should aim for ?
"
BigGlebowskii a écrit :
Spoiler

Hi all! I have like 18 exa more to invest - what I should aim for ?

helmet with cyclone attack speed enchant.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires