[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Im dieing like a retard and im unable to get level up´s for now... Any quick advice for me, big dmg potencial / Survivability?
Dernière édition par Xarodin, le 2 mai 2020 14:20:00
so beutiful

Spoiler

Hello, so what can i do better? thanks
Dernière édition par vankacxd, le 3 mai 2020 02:20:13
Can I use infernal sword in this build ?
I've been trying out the Champion version of this build, currently trying to see what I should improve upon next. Not really sure what I want to do next I guess either, finish my challenges I suppose.

Although I can kill Sirius A8, it's not a smooth comfortable ride.
Also I'm not sure I've set my PoB up correctly, it currently shows me at 13m combined DPS against Sirius after editing the tree quite a bit from the slayer version. (I made the swap as PoB was showing much higher DPS by doing these changes)

Dernière édition par SirLimbo, le 3 mai 2020 04:17:07
hello, do you have an alternative to view the passive skill tree that is not path of building i'm running mac and apparently there in no pob avilable for mac os. a large screenshot of the skill tree would work.

thanks
"
DAINCEPUTNOU a écrit :
so beutiful

Spoiler

It's just filthy, GG mate. Now corrupt it and post a result lol
"
Guussshhhh a écrit :
hello, do you have an alternative to view the passive skill tree that is not path of building i'm running mac and apparently there in no pob avilable for mac os. a large screenshot of the skill tree would work.

thanks

You can use https://poe.technology/poebuddy/ but it does account for impale damage, https://poeplanner.com or inspect someone on official site to see their passive tree.
This is my offhand weapon (Saviour is main)

Would a Paradoxica be a good improvement in damage? Is there anything under 10EX that would be better than a good Paradoxica?

Also on Paradoxica, would the level 1 blood rage trigger mess up my level 20 blood rage skill? Is chance to impale better than chance to bleed?

I gave up on defenses with this build (I got 6400hp and max 76 ele resist). Any serious hit will kill me instantly anyway so I'd better improve the damage and kill the bosses as fast as I can before they hit me with stuff.
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 4 mai 2020 00:40:55
"
Bauab a écrit :
This is my offhand weapon (Saviour is main)

Would a Paradoxica be a good improvement in damage? Is there anything under 10EX that would be better than a good Paradoxica?

Also on Paradoxica, would the level 1 blood rage trigger mess up my level 20 blood rage skill? Is chance to impale better than chance to bleed?

I gave up on defenses with this build (I got 6400hp and max 76 ele resist). Any serious hit will kill me instantly anyway so I'd better improve the damage and kill the bosses as fast as I can before they hit me with stuff.

I can more or less guarantee Paradoxica would be better than that foil. You gonna have to check in POB how much the DPS difference is between a Paradoxica and a high pDPS foil but according to my previous results you want 480+ dps foil to beat a max rolled Paradoxica.

Blood rage wont interfere with your gem since buffs will always overwrite lesser effects, as in the strongest buff will remain.

Impale chance is pointless unless you have it on both weapons but if you do it can save a few skill points on tree. Chance to bleed on the other hand is useless unless you have effects that require the enemy to bleed and you have no other source.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires