3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

i saw u are using multistrike - did u move away from conc or is it only for mapping? (since its in a white socket could be anything)
"
bahnschranke a écrit :
i saw u are using multistrike - did u move away from conc or is it only for mapping? (since its in a white socket could be anything)

experimenting. multistike feels good to. not shure if it consumes 3 charges if it lands charged slams. if it does it must be a bug.
update i stream from time to time now on https://www.twitch.tv/jauer_poe

so check it out or look the recent videos
Dernière édition par DUKE_OF_SNUFF, le 21 mars 2020 19:21:03
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
bahnschranke a écrit :

experimenting. multistike feels good to. not shure if it consumes 3 charges if it lands charged slams. if it does it must be a bug.
It definitely feels more fun than the alternatives. Not sure if I'm doing more or less actual damage with it... but certainly enjoying it more.

"
Slangebob a écrit :
Anyone got any input on cluster jewls? Would love to try it out but I have no idea what to sacrifice in order to get it into the build ...
I'd love to hear any input on this one too. Still in the leveling process, so hard to know for sure if the focus here should be on life, regen, damage or mitigation... or a balance between a few if possible. If anyone has done any testing on it I'd love to hear your thoughts before making any (expensive) mistakes.
Importent note regarding POB damage is added to top of guide. POB does NOT calculate tectonic slam correctly.
Hey Duke can you upload Sirus AL 8 as of current patch (3.10) for a performanmce benchmark?
"
zzang a écrit :
Hey Duke can you upload Sirus AL 8 as of current patch (3.10) for a performanmce benchmark?

hi are not current set for it. tryed a lvl 1 and the triple beam hurts. since no shock immune. also had issue with the degen ground(since last league i played mana guardian and ignored it). but was taking no damage from anything beside the tripple beam and degen floor. since im playing hc im not going in there agein before i got propper setup.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
zzang a écrit :

hi are not current set for it. tryed a lvl 1 and the triple beam hurts. since no shock immune. also had issue with the degen ground(since last league i played mana guardian and ignored it). but was taking no damage from anything beside the tripple beam and degen floor. since im playing hc im not going in there agein before i got propper setup.

Cant you just do it with one of your ripped Juggs in Standard? Id love to see if this build is viable at all for current Sirus AL8
Dernière édition par zzang, le 22 mars 2020 09:47:06
So I kind of went this build without considering the cost of nebuloch on hc. So I wanted to ask if anyone can recommend any alternative, not too expensive alternative weapon? Thank you very much
"
zzang a écrit :
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
zzang a écrit :

Cant you just do it with one of your ripped Juggs in Standard? Id love to see if this build is viable at all for current Sirus AL8

shure find me a sirus on sc and pm me. then ill do it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires