3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
YYakovliev a écrit :
DUKE_OF_SNUFF, thanks for the build, it's well written and organized. This will be my league starter and I have a couple of questions. I will play full fire conversion cyclone version:

1. How well do you think this variant will perform with the new league mechanics (I am planning to concentrate on movement speed and dmg/aoe at the beginning so I can clear the mist faster).

2. Planning to go with Aul amulet with Anger reserves no mana and watchers with phys to fire conversion - is this still the best route in your opinion for this variant?

3. How can you craft gloves with 50% phys to fire conversion? I cannot find any info on this.

4. After the Fortify nerf are we still chasing increased fortify effects on the tree and on Lethal Pride jewel?

5. Do you have any additional advice for the cyclone version in terms of items, build etc.

Thank you!

Hi as far i know you cant craft 50% conversion gloves. but thats not needed, with avartar of fire its 50%. the glove mod from incursion or craftbench is 25. so with a watchers eye your already over 100%. the fortify effect im not 100% shure about. but the mods are still pretty strong. given the end note is pretty juicy. for cyclone i would not go kaoms root(they are also only really good for uber elder). i would say you cant really go wrong. this build is excellent for league starter since it allows you with 2x kaoms sign and no particular gear beside a high armor chest to insta farm uber lab and get super rich early league. for HC you can make mirrors in first week by farming uberlab.
Anyone here on MHC that stopped playing could sell me a nebuloch for 70c? Really hard to find the weapon now. This is what I'm currently using

hi guys

I'm trying a variant for this build using 2 nebulochs and cyclone, but i'm not trying to focus on the fire convertion.

could anyone help me to optimize the build and with the gem links?

https://pastebin.com/p6NQGBMM
"
Pimbs a écrit :
hi guys

I'm trying a variant for this build using 2 nebulochs and cyclone, but i'm not trying to focus on the fire convertion.

could anyone help me to optimize the build and with the gem links?

https://pastebin.com/p6NQGBMM

read the guide plz
Hi there! I've been enjoying your build in Metamorph, and looking forward to play it again in Delirium.
If you happen to have the time to update this delectable build (mostly the skilltree I guess), it would be awesome! :)
"
vesamet a écrit :
Hi there! I've been enjoying your build in Metamorph, and looking forward to play it again in Delirium.
If you happen to have the time to update this delectable build (mostly the skilltree I guess), it would be awesome! :)

shure. nothing really changed much. but that said the new jewels can turn it all upside down. if you played it before you can propperly do any adjustments your self
Hey
If i want to go straight for uberlab char should i do any changes?
Thanks
loaded up a new POB for 3.10 same as always nothing changed in dps or anything
"
Synuuuu a écrit :
Hey
If i want to go straight for uberlab char should i do any changes?
Thanks

Hi you dont really need all the gear for lab. like nebuloch just get 2 kaoms sings and the best weapons you can and +5k life and your fine. with 9 end charges izaro is not dangerous
We pick vatar of fire when we dont have xoph blood or no?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires