3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

The build is good - anyone who has tried hardcore will appreciate it. It's a great way to learn about different layers of defense you can get in POE and transfers to other builds.

so many people complaining in this thread now. if you don't like the build move on.

most people changed ingredients and complain they don't like the taste. lol
on a different note tho - i LOVE enduring cry now. shits awesome.
"
OlafGrossbaf a écrit :
Hi everyone!

Does someone know if that stat on Precursor's Emblem (#% chance that if you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges) stacks with Unflinching? And if yes, does it make sense vs other 'per endurance' stats that the ring can roll?

TY!

the ultimate ring for the build is 3 stat end charge mod precurser. several good combos exsist. but even i was not foolish enough to use thoes on the MIN/MAX POB. atleast for HC they are non exsisting. since the total number of aul kills are very small.
"
Milk103 a écrit :
The build is good - anyone who has tried hardcore will appreciate it. It's a great way to learn about different layers of defense you can get in POE and transfers to other builds.

so many people complaining in this thread now. if you don't like the build move on.

most people changed ingredients and complain they don't like the taste. lol

i will agree with you. and i dont see any change in damage from or clear from what i had in previous leagues, with a fully decked setup like i been running in both my chars, i see no issues downing all the content. Regarding that one Metamorph video. its not hard to role metamorphs unkillable for even very dps based chars. and they would likely die in the proces. for fights like this, DPS chars go ham for 10-15 sec, and then pussy out with the boss at 20% hp but healing since they been hit severly several times- OFC this is HC, while SC ppl just pop flasks and hold bottom down and close their eyes and pray :D
So, yesterday was a big day for this character, managed to get both nebulochs, thread of hope and Lethal Pride.

Now I want to go for a chest. Craicean's looks sweet for the crab aspect(would need an enlighten tho) and bleed immune, but an astral plate has a lot of flexibility.

What do you guys think? Items belows

It's necessary to use Thread of Hope jewel in the Passives tree?
I read some posts but i still dont know how it works for?
Can someone help me to explain this.
Thank you vm!
'lo Duke!

I am in a love hate relationship with this build as I try leveling on my path to get some Nebs and make the switch. I am just into T2s and still 2h.

I have not played a tanky AF build like this before and have never struggled w/ DPS like I am doing now. But, my only death has been due to a stupid real life coffee spill while delving.

I love the feel of everything and am having fun when I don't read all the noise on the forum. :) It does take a while to kill some metamorphs and some Incursion Rare and Uniques w/ high Life/Regen/Ele Resist. And then I found that I spent 2 hours worrying about DPS and the future instead of just playing.

I do think the DPS challenge is real. Whereas on other builds I have DPS solid and spend lots of effort on survivability ( lots of tweaks until the dying slows down), maybe this one is just the opposite.. I'll get tankiness down and then am gonna spend my time speeding up killing.

I am going to keep at it and see what comes. Maybe if I start dying easy before getting some DPS going I'll switch, but when I stop reading all the negativity I do have fun.
"
Tavener a écrit :
'lo Duke!

I am in a love hate relationship with this build as I try leveling on my path to get some Nebs and make the switch. I am just into T2s and still 2h.

I have not played a tanky AF build like this before and have never struggled w/ DPS like I am doing now. But, my only death has been due to a stupid real life coffee spill while delving.

I love the feel of everything and am having fun when I don't read all the noise on the forum. :) It does take a while to kill some metamorphs and some Incursion Rare and Uniques w/ high Life/Regen/Ele Resist. And then I found that I spent 2 hours worrying about DPS and the future instead of just playing.

I do think the DPS challenge is real. Whereas on other builds I have DPS solid and spend lots of effort on survivability ( lots of tweaks until the dying slows down), maybe this one is just the opposite.. I'll get tankiness down and then am gonna spend my time speeding up killing.

I am going to keep at it and see what comes. Maybe if I start dying easy before getting some DPS going I'll switch, but when I stop reading all the negativity I do have fun.

hi good post. you can try tweak the build and take more damage. being sc you can allow your self to focus on alot of damage over life, since you will even with lower life pool still rarely die. someone posted a crit variant of the tree 2-3 pages back and looked solid. the reason why most people struggle is that the real dps only comes when you add high tier items to the build. that being said many already reported smooth awakener kills already. the idea is, if you dont die, you can kill anything.
"
khoatv1993 a écrit :
It's necessary to use Thread of Hope jewel in the Passives tree?
I read some posts but i still dont know how it works for?
Can someone help me to explain this.
Thank you vm!

its not needed. its a endgame option to squice some more out of the build.
Hello, can someone help me ?

I switched to this build did a POB to simulate when I get 20/20 gems (https://pastebin.com/j4yVZjSU)

but still have a big difference in dps did I miss something ? (was thinking about getting the stygian vise + pot but still have a huge gap of dps)
Dernière édition par Mastiis, le 27 juin 2020 10:57:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires