[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

I really do dislike when people make POBs full of 21/23 gems. makes them look like morrons and not trustworthy.
"
CashinitGaming a écrit :
I really do dislike when people make POBs full of 21/23 gems. makes them look like morrons and not trustworthy.

Know what I hate more? people that don't read forums and just post random shit in them like this instead of doing any investigating whatsoever. You'll find clips of me 2 manning Sirus on awakener 8 with 2ex worth of gear and none of my gems are even 21 or 23 quality.

Hey, just wondering where I should head, checked PoB and can't seem to get even close to your Bleed DPS. Is it just because my gems aren't levelled? Thanks
"

How'dya feel about this axe, guys? Can I use a much better one or it's just near perfect but some tier of rolls?
Perfected this with my own build.
Also threw up a 341 max damage axe that stomps all over the ones up for 40 ex for 8 and it hasn't sold, think people have trouble understanding that faster isn't better :D
Dernière édition par plaguefear, le 12 janv. 2020 03:42:13
"
plaguefear a écrit :
Also threw up a 341 max damage axe that stomps all over the ones up for 40 ex for 8 and it hasn't sold, think people have trouble understanding that faster isn't better :D

Tbh I think faster attack speed is also important. Dont ignore it.
Nice gear btw mate
Sorry to sound like a pest, but not clear on a couple of things, so looking for advice.

Thread of Hope - I acquired one with a very large ring and corrupted to have 'corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you'.

Am I right in thinking I can use several passive points to allocate keystones if they meet the radius criteria. This would give me the options of Swift Skewering, Hematophagy, Retaliation, Deadly Draw, Iron Reflexes and Spirit Void.

Or can I only allocate a single one? If so, Deadly Draw would seem best and then anoint amulet with Growth and Decay, I presume.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Dernière édition par Sadoldgit, le 13 janv. 2020 11:55:44
So, have been able to allocate Swift Skewering, Retaliation and Hematophagy. Also swapped amulet for Growth and Decay anoint and allocated Deadly Draw. All show in game but not on POB.

The allocations show on my passive tree attached to my character screen on this site, so clearly it works in that regard.

It appears that POB isn't yet able to calculate the effects of Thread of Hope. It's down as an issue from other POB users, so here's hoping time can be found to add.
Dernière édition par Sadoldgit, le 13 janv. 2020 15:15:23
Hey, quick one: Isn't the chance to bleed % a bit low for this build, that seems to be focusing on making things bleed?
"
plaguefear a écrit :

A slow weapon isnt worth 40 OR 8.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires