[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

thoughts on using surrender shield instead of rare?
Which one do you think is better? After mastercrafting increased phys damage second axe has 60 dps more but doesn´t have that new faster bleed mod.

"
Mern a écrit :
Which one do you think is better? After mastercrafting increased phys damage second axe has 60 dps more but doesn´t have that new faster bleed mod.

First one :)

BTW guys can u tell me how to craft that kind of weapon? (Bleeding you inflict deals Damage #% faster + #% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage) Step by step? :) Thanks in advance :)
"
Czerpakistan a écrit :

Same question, what's the difference, please?
"
kirk42 a écrit :
"
Czerpakistan a écrit :

Same question, what's the difference, please?

Surrender is 100 times more expensive
"
Mioushu a écrit :
Hello could someone tell me which 3 notes are best for this build via oil's ? im playing on ssf and im limited with oils atm :P

which 3 notes from oils are best for this build ?
IGN Dareiosh
Build update:

Killed Awakener 8 Sirus 2 man for the luls with my cousin.

Hit 35 challenges so far. About to fight Uber Elder.

I have not upgraded a single piece of gear since putting the original 2ex into the build.

There are lots of upgrades that can be done but do not let it be a life/death struggle of anxiety <3.
"
Mioushu a écrit :
"
Mioushu a écrit :
Hello could someone tell me which 3 notes are best for this build via oil's ? im playing on ssf and im limited with oils atm :P

which 3 notes from oils are best for this build ?

Deadly Draw (9.7%) Sepia, Crimson, Silver
Growth and Decay (9%) Clear, Teal, Golden
Razor's Edge (6.9%) Verdant, Teal, Violet

Budget options:

Gladiator's Perseverance (2.2%) Teal, Azure, Silver
Harvester of Foes (2.2%) Amber, Amber, Violet
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
"
Vashseden a écrit :
Build update:

I have not upgraded a single piece of gear since putting the original 2ex into the build.

There are lots of upgrades that can be done but do not let it be a life/death struggle of anxiety <3.

Nice man :) I redid my gear and put quite a few Ex into the character. Got the bleed damage up to 233k per bleed (1.86m total). Resists aren't great now, but I didn't want to spend even more Ex on it haha.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/zqZiY6wv
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :
"
Vashseden a écrit :
Build update:

Nice man :) I redid my gear and put quite a few Ex into the character. Got the bleed damage up to 233k per bleed (1.86m total). Resists aren't great now, but I didn't want to spend even more Ex on it haha.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/zqZiY6wv

Damn. Nice Damage! I feel ya on losing that Chaos Res. I feeel sooo spoiled with it haha but having juicy bleeds are probably amazing.

Update again: Uber Elder Down. All bosses are dead. 36 challenges done. Got dat sweet portal.

For those that are bored

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/529456465

Here is the link of me 2 manning the fight with 2ex worth of gear and VERY low dmg compared to that bleed you got XD. I enjoyed the process of this character so much.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires