[3.8] "The Boys' Impale Stacking Berserker" [all content - starter - hc viable]

Hello exiles,
First thanks for the guide.

I started this League basicly with your build.

The dmg is good and nothing quest wise was a problem so far.

Iam in a8 at the moment, gear is what i found or crafted. The weapons i snacked for an alch on poe trade.

It feels sometimes a bit sqishy, but thats because Iam lazy and never dodge if It is nö one shot.

IT FEELS REALLY GOOD SO FAR :D

my tree is a bit diffrent from yours but thats just personal preferances.

Keren
i too start this league with this build.

now i just start getting into red map and what i found is that im quite squishy (i'll be waiting for your update on the guide)

and new bosses aint so melee friendly

my character name is "BLINKOFADIK"

btw great build!!
Dernière édition par Pocharadanai, le 18 déc. 2019 08:26:45
Really enjoying the build so far, just getting to high red maps. Any suggestions for the passive anoint?

edit - nm I see the anoint post now
Dernière édition par BBRRAAWWRR, le 18 déc. 2019 19:21:33
What am I missing? My character is not leeching nearly enough life at all and I'm using carnage heart, I don't get it.
I'm in the same boat, I barely feel leech effects. However, Enduring Warcry with the the 2 ascendancy nodes feels incredibly good. Between the 25% instant life gain, and all the life gained over the duration of the warcry (up to about 1.7 seconds with the ascendancy and the nodes in the passive tree), they've massively increased my survivability.

Granted, I have to spam enduring cry non-stop now, but it is what it is.
I am having a similar issue. The build feels super solid in white and yellow maps but falls on its face in red tier. I can't seem to out-leech any damage. Bosses annihilate me and I absolutely can't do Deliriums.

I haven't played the game since Betrayal League so maybe I'm missing something. Can anyone take a look at my build and see what my issue may be?
Thanks

https://pastebin.com/8WCwxG1z

im 85 lvl this build and i dont understant whats it (IMPALE/Maraketh - Murderous Eye Jewel)
pls tell me how i can find ore buy this item

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires