[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Guys, quick question here, I am trying to craft -15 mana cost on my armor and I have not been able to get it, just to be sure I am doing it correctly as it can be quite expansive. Here is my armor, it is level 100, I was wondering if it was an error to use a such high level armor because it could make it harder to have the -15 mana cost.

I am crafting using serrated, metallic and pristine in a powerful chaotic resonator.

So far I ran it 4 times and have not get the -15 mana cost. So, should I just continue or there is somethign I am doing wrong?
Dernière édition par alexanabolic, le 21 févr. 2020 09:48:06
First off, I want to say... I am loving this build so far! It's taken me further into the game than I've ever gone before. I'm at the point of min/maxing this build, so I'm trying to squeeze every drop of performance out of it.

With that being said, are you making your updates to the build in Path of Building or on this forum post? There's a lot of differences in the gem setup between the Path of Building and the forum post, so I wanted to know which was the more accurate guide.
When it comes to chest slot, is it possible to craft one with all of these stats;

-15 mana to attacks
Killed enemies explode
Attacks have +1.4% crit chance

Please tell me I can
"
alexanabolic a écrit :
Guys, quick question here, I am trying to craft -15 mana cost on my armor and I have not been able to get it, just to be sure I am doing it correctly as it can be quite expansive. Here is my armor, it is level 100, I was wondering if it was an error to use a such high level armor because it could make it harder to have the -15 mana cost.

I am crafting using serrated, metallic and pristine in a powerful chaotic resonator.

So far I ran it 4 times and have not get the -15 mana cost. So, should I just continue or there is somethign I am doing wrong?

Doesn’t matter if item level is 100 or 1000, my recommendation is for an elder’s base armour. If it is, then you can continue and try to fossil craft that mana line.
Dernière édition par jeyaomg, le 21 févr. 2020 19:55:33
"
jeyaomg a écrit :
"
alexanabolic a écrit :

Doesn’t matter if item level is 100 or 1000, it has to be an elder’s base armour. If it is, then you can continue and try to fossil craft that mana line.

elder base Item are the one with the tentacle on the background? Mine does not have that. Are you sure I need an elder item to craft -15 mana? On http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=str_armour it looks like I dont need it, unless I am reading wrong.
I have two questions regarding some of the Passive choices on the tree. I havent read through all 90+ pages of the thread so Im kind of hoping I get a reply ;)

Why Vaal Pact? Is there really a problem with life leech even with the huge DPS output?

Also why pick the Blind + Critical strike combo's on the tree? Is it really worth it over the Dual Wield combos a few nodes down?
When it comes to chest slot, is it possible to craft one with all of these stats;

-15 mana to attacks
Killed enemies explode

Please tell me I can
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

-15 mana to attacks
Killed enemies explode

Please tell me I can

Yes, but the odds are very low. There are some of those listed on trade, people who made it before they patched the awakener's orb.
Dernière édition par kevagain, le 22 févr. 2020 22:28:30
Hello

I just started playing POE and playing this build for awhile. I would like to ask how can I further improve on my gear.
what about charging offensive for anoint on amulet does that work?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires