[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
JaredN a écrit :
It gave you that free 7 linked, plus it is like taking a steroid while you’re attacking so I would said it is BiS item for this build.

Why 7 linked?
Below is the 7 linked you get with that belt:

Cyclone > Impale > Fortify > Brutality > Pulverize > Melee Physical Damage > Onslaught
"
Xiaobear6 a écrit :
Just to clarify. Regardless of which option you go for, you need Circle of Guilt.

In addition, you have to pick one of: helmet enchant, Warlord amulet suffix, or forgoing Maim.

You did really help me here, thanks again!
However, you can always replace that with something else which is work for you. I believe some otai here managed to do that with great success.
Hi there. Could you please explain to me why did you use dash in your helmet? Thanks in advance!
Completed all endgame (Sirus Lvl8, Uber Elder, Shaper, Elder). Respec to Champion. I used the saviour-paradoxica and circle of guilt. Even with low health pool (5.300) all endgame is very easy. If you have currency invest on this build.

Below my gear

"
Filip1490 a écrit :
Completed all endgame (Sirus Lvl8, Uber Elder, Shaper, Elder). Respec to Champion. I used the saviour-paradoxica and circle of guilt. Even with low health pool (5.300) all endgame is very easy. If you have currency invest on this build.

Below my gear

Hey :)
I saw your Soul tether, do you use Glorious Vanity and point blank too ? (Well, technically Corrupted soul)

I am really curious if it worth ?
Hi, first time playing PoE. I'd appreciate some improvement advices, budget is around 6ex.

I'm currently lvl 91 at awakener 5, Sirus rekt me mostly because mechanics but anyways i'm sometimes dying at t15-16 maps. I feel a bit squishy and I'm not sure if it's because low life, leech, poor dps or a bit of everything...

I don't know how to link gems, it's pacifism and a rare with missing resists and some damage, don't have the nodes for the 3rd one.

Thank you!
WTS FULL EQUIP, DONE ALL CONTENTS, 10 EXALTED PM ME
"
megainho a écrit :
Hi, first time playing PoE. I'd appreciate some improvement advices, budget is around 6ex.

I'm currently lvl 91 at awakener 5, Sirus rekt me mostly because mechanics but anyways i'm sometimes dying at t15-16 maps. I feel a bit squishy and I'm not sure if it's because low life, leech, poor dps or a bit of everything...

I don't know how to link gems, it's pacifism and a rare with missing resists and some damage, don't have the nodes for the 3rd one.

Thank you!

Hey :)
Your profile is private, I can't import you on pob (maybe give us a link ?)

Some few upgrade :
You should use the Lions roar flask, it's a great DPS boost.
I don't know if all your resist is capped at 75%, but it should be your top priority :)

Devoto's devotion is nice DPS Boost, but a rare helmet give you more life/resist, maybe you should consider it ?
What's your life total ? Aiming 5k is OK, 6k is really good.

How much DPS pob gives you ? (Do not forget the configuration tab, and tick all the flask in the item tab). If it's more than 1M~1M2, it's probably OK.

Lemme know if it's ok !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires