[3.8 updated] Post-nerfed "Vengeance on Crit" Gladiator. Counter-attacks are still fine. 8m+ dps

"
insobyr a écrit :
"
Zoda_Jones a écrit :
What do you think about using the Iron Fortress as chest? The str bonus is very hefty, and could free up the timeless jewel slot. Obviously limits the spellblock capability, but how necessary is that?

What about cooldown recovery speed shaper boots over Alberon's?

damage-wise Iron Fortress is only slightly worse than a perfect tri-suffixes elder rare and the additional block is good too. And it's much more attainable. But I think the 1.5% crit on elder rare helps the vengeance trigger a lot, which is important in boss fights.

I think Alberons is still better, 18% strength is a lot, and you can get a vaaled one with +1 max endurance charge rather easily.

So, since in legion my budget is sorta tight, I bought 6L Iron Fortress, and decided to use Second Sight timless jewel with can't be blinded while affected by precision watcher's eye. Should end with similar result, but much much cheaper.

Crafted a vengeance helm too, got my 6L POTCG 2123, vengeance, and stared levling.

Super hyped about this, as Iron Fortress is another unique I wanted to build around for a while.
"
Zoda_Jones a écrit :
and decided to use Second Sight timless jewel with can't be blinded while affected by precision watcher's eye.

how can you get the "while blinded" bonus while you cannot be blinded?

are you sure this combo works?
"
insobyr a écrit :
"
Zoda_Jones a écrit :
and decided to use Second Sight timless jewel with can't be blinded while affected by precision watcher's eye.

how can you get the "while blinded" bonus while you cannot be blinded?

are you sure this combo works?

I'm sure it does not. Misread second sight :(
Hi, why don't get impale on cyclone and in vegenance get any other gem? because We need to wait for 5 attack's vegenance, and why You go for Dexterity instead of 2x 10 strenght?
And, can I go for melee damage with two handed? in start of skill tree.
And, can We go for atramentis for more strenght?
I think It's the last question, can I go for champion instead of gladiator? mor eimpale on enemy, adrenaline, itp..
Hi insobyr

Nice work!
I like blocking and counter attack build, been playing with it.

Questions.
Since we are using the unique belt
Possible to place eneergy leech and Damage on full life into the Vengeance setup?
"
PolskiSernik a écrit :
Hi, why don't get impale on cyclone and in vegenance get any other gem? because We need to wait for 5 attack's vegenance, and why You go for Dexterity instead of 2x 10 strenght?

that's a good question, I think I should explain it in the post why I go impale on vengeance.

ANY hits can consume impale stacks, you don't need to wait for 5 vengeances, cyclone can basically instantly consume all stacks of vengeance impale. Vengeance's impale is working at its 100%.
thoughts on a cdr belt and boots set up?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires